URL / Website: https://www.green-light1.net/
City: Irving
State: Texas
Address: Off of Lyndon b Johnson and Riverside
Activities: BBBJ, CIM, massage
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length, dyed brown
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Very cute and short Asian woman, nice C-cup breasts that didn't feel MM. English slightly better than Green, but don't expect a conversation
Recommendation: Yes
You gotta be aggressive in your wants with these girls. What's the saying, "It's better to beg forgiveness than ask permission?" They will do the same thing with you if you follow their script, especially on a first visit and if she is just trying to get through the session.

Lulu seems to be hyped up recently and I wanted to believe the hype but after reading this I don't...or maybe it was just you and she didn't vibe...that happens to everyone eventually.

I'd give her second chance to Nana instead, she aims to please and usually goes for the second round before you have a chance to breathe.
GL girls are heavily promoted. Appears picked up Michiko promoter(s).
Dude ! Lulu is very tight ! I like the way she walks away and gives me that look ‘ what did you do to me ‘ Man if looks could kill !
Asian P,

Also, I would like YOUR definition of a promoter.
Asian P,

Also, I would like YOUR definition of a promoter. Originally Posted by Let's Go!
Let’s not change not so good review of Lulu to me.
I was gunning for Nana actually, but our time slots didn't line up. Green wasn't working so I figured I'd give Lulu a shot. I definitely should've turned around halfway through the massage lol but I at least was enjoying it
I was gunning for Nana actually, but our time slots didn't line up. Green wasn't working so I figured I'd give Lulu a shot. I definitely should've turned around halfway through the massage lol but I at least was enjoying it Originally Posted by Canienter
Originally Posted by TheTopG655
I said yes because she more than likely would've gone two rounds with me had I asked for it earlier. I don't think she did it on purpose, she even said that some of her clients prefer one shot.
I think Lulu and Green are gone