a Setup. complete with surveillance

be warned https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...446-47101.html

has visible surveillance upon approaching, had my speed radar detector buzzing @ site. . Agreed to meet, arrived on time, followed all instructions and then they stopped responding upon confirmation of arrival. Was followed by unmarked vehicle and was able to evade location due to sheer luck , but was definitely followed from location. Be warned gents. no activities took place
Damn she’s hot. Amazing will power you turned around
210 796 3446 , added to match search results in the eccie phone format.
Should probably include this in the Reports section as well (use NEW THREAD button), since most RR girls get reviewed there, so those guys are up on this info.

And thanks!
Thanks for the intel and helping keep everyone safe. Google reverse image search works well to weed out providers without reviews. Two of the pics on the ad are of an Instagram model named Erzabel. If it looks to good to be true, it probably is.
Thanks for the warning brother
You're one lucky guy to have gotten out of whatever tf that was. Thanks for the warning and be safe out there bro.
sfrusty26 beat me too it; was just going to say I see Erzabel from Insta.
She has a spicy cousin too lol
You dumb mofos need to learn how to use reverse image search when it looks too good to be true lol
You dumb mofos need to learn how to use reverse image search when it looks too good to be true lol Originally Posted by NeXxet
Just a reminder

#1 - Avoid cases of unprovoked rudeness to others. No place for it here. Yes, with the dynamic nature of the threads and topics, tempers will flare and things will become heated from time to time. You may often encounter individuals who become passionate or emotional when expressing one's opinion or point of view. That's all understood and perfectly acceptable within reason…….but, start slamming or bashing another member and be met with consequences.
Wow good thing you have a radar detector. I never knew those actually worked
I'm not trying to throw shade at the OP, but I'm curious as to what kind of equipment the police would be using in a situation like this, that would activate a radar detector? Unless the unmarked car he referred to, mistakenly left their speed radar on.
Not an encounter moved to coed Originally Posted by Dr-epg
Not an encounter, shouldn’t this be moved to coed?
Not an encounter, shouldn’t this be moved to coed? Originally Posted by AsianP
I wish this post is duplicated to every other Dallas section so that more people can see it.
I'm not trying to throw shade at the OP, but I'm curious as to what kind of equipment the police would be using in a situation like this, that would activate a radar detector? Unless the unmarked car he referred to, mistakenly left their speed radar on. Originally Posted by BluesMan
Exactly. Sometimes your radar detector gets set off by things that aren't radar or laser enforcement devices. These “false alerts” are usually caused by automatic door openers, roadside traffic monitors and electronic warning signs, emergency vehicles, and in-vehicle technologies. I see speed detectors at school zones.