City: Hurst
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: HJ, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: Mid Length, Brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Latina
Physical Description: Short, Tan, Curvy but not too voluptuous, likes to smile and very friendly.
Recommendation: Yes
Does she run ads? Wanted to know what she looked like
I am trying to find anything about this Mary but... where does she advertise?

Very Suspicious
I think I know which Mary he is talking about. But the phone number does not look right. Latina Mary in Hurst her number is 469-661-4786.
She asked me to give a different number to separate her regular clients, as she operates out of a normal studio.I'm not surw she wants the 469 related to this.
To my knowledge, she does not.
Your suspicion is understandable. CapKirk has reviewed her as well under a different phone number. I saw her after reading her review.
By strange coincidence she just posted an ad on Craigslist

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/bt...760974956.html

And the ad is with the 469 number
Well... Oh well. I'm happy to provide screen shots of her asking me to give out a different number if I refer her to anyone. I'm not sure of any way to allay anyone's suspicions about me without doxxing myself.
Well... Oh well. I'm happy to provide screen shots of her asking me to give out a different number if I refer her to anyone. I'm not sure of any way to allay anyone's suspicions about me without doxxing myself. Originally Posted by DonNadie
Don't take the responses to heart Don. Providers do strange things sometimes. I know Mary from a very long time. And so do many mongers on this site. She provides a good service.
Don't take the responses to heart Don. Providers do strange things sometimes. I know Mary from a very long time. And so do many mongers on this site. She provides a good service. Originally Posted by CapKirk
Thanks Cap. I've followed several of your reviews and always appreciated your feedback on a provider. I'm pretty new to all of this, so your reviews help find good providers.