Ironic? Hypocritical?

No offense meant to my friends who moderate eccie, but there is an "elephant in the room here". I find it quite unfair to everyone who subscribes that the ladies cannot post "nude" or "sexually suggestive" pictures and / or rates when on both sides of the forum threads is "Rabbit's Cams" with a blonde sticking her cunny out right at the reader. There are a couple more ads not quite as "out there" as "Rabbit..." but they're there with pictures that you do not allow the lady members of eccie to post.

Moderators, maybe it is clear in the guidelines/terms of use, and I know the changes were due to FOSTA/SESTA rules. However, it just doesn't seem to justify the advertising services pictures.

Enlighten me, please.
The whores here on ECCIE are engaged in selling their wares to the men here on ECCIE. Allowing pictures of them could be seen as facilitating a transaction that no one here wants to be in the middle of.

Marketing of cam girls that does not involve two people physically meeting up and engaging in a potentially illegal activity should be self explanatory as to why it can be allowed.
I maybe wrong but the rule for the ladies advertising is more to stay compliant with credit card companies
OK, but it still seems like a pretty gray area open to many ways of interpretation. I am not expert at law or debate, but your argument is reasonable.

The whores here on ECCIE are engaged in selling their wares to the men here on ECCIE. Allowing pictures of them could be seen as facilitating a transaction that no one here wants to be in the middle of.

Marketing of cam girls that does not involve two people physically meeting up and engaging in a potentially illegal activity should be self explanatory as to why it can be allowed. Originally Posted by Whispers