Carribean

I'm going to the Bahamas next month. I'll be in Nassau a couple of nights. How do I set up an outcall? Anyone have a suggestion? There doesn't seem to be a lot of websites for this.
From the reviews I've seen on here it's fairly easy to find pussy in the islands.
From the reviews I've seen on here it's fairly easy to find pussy in the islands. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
On past visits, I've never had to look for it. The pussy usually finds you first. Always a good time.
It is right in front of your eyes if you just look. If you want to be a little careful slip the bartender at your hotel a 20 and ask him. Never fails.
heres ...ta hopin ya ...gets knifed

...enjoy
I'll tag along lol
Some info here:

http:www.internationalsexguide.nl/fo...-Other-Islands Originally Posted by Zollner
Really nothing on there, very inactive. I just don't want to get mugged or shot.
Really nothing on there, very inactive. I just don't want to get mugged or shot. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
YouTube is an amazing helper here or any other place you think of vacationing to worldwide!
Lately YouTube is even better than most hobby sites.
Here's and example. Just do a search for more Bahamas info on YouTube.
Some YT clips are very current. Some only a couple hours old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7Y8MPsLT6U

Bahamas babes are pricey. 2-3 bills for hot Chicas from there, Cuba, DR, Jamaica, Costa Rica, etc. Would of been better off going to one of the other countries.
Thanks, Zollner. I'm going fishing at a lodge, and I have a couple days to myself before I get there. I'll check out the youtube links though.
I'm going fishing at a lodge Originally Posted by doctorsteve
gonna tries an catch a ...boner ...fish ans brags bouts ...it whens ...ya gets backs ta stinktown?

...sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Thanks, Zollner. I'm going fishing at a lodge, and I have a couple days to myself before I get there. I'll check out the youtube links though. Originally Posted by doctorsteve
Been using YT to scope out countries to hobby and have been amazed at what some of our fellow mongers have been posting.