Providers - Do you use Instagram to take and post photos?

I'm glad I never ended up getting caught up in the twitter/Instagram/tumblr hype. You can never be too careful when you post stuff on the 'net. It can come back to bite you in the ass for sure.
I thought insta-gram was something else entirely.
Wow!
Why do thinck I never post up my cock pics?
I'm glad I never ended up getting caught up in the twitter/Instagram/tumblr hype. You can never be too careful when you post stuff on the 'net. It can come back to bite you in the ass for sure. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Based on your avatar today, it would be a real tragedy for someone to take a bite out of your ass.

In the same vein, I have a dormant facebook account I never check and that has no real information or pics on it, but tied to one of my hobby email accounts. For the last few weeks, I get a daily email from facebook wanting to know if I want to be friends with two ladies. One is a RMT and former provider from ASPD days I used to visit with. Other is a lady I almost went to see, but then the drama surrounding her unfolded in such a way that I thanked my lucky stars to have dodged the bullet(s) that were flying. Literally, based on some reports, there were bullets flying. Interestingly though, in both cases it exposes the real names of both ladies. The RMT I already knew, the drama queen I did not.

All of these sites need to have their signup pages emblazoned with the Robot from LOST IN SPACE, as it shouts out those famous words, " DANGER, Will Robinson, DANGER!"