2,500 messages

ANy body else excited and thankful for the added message space given...

THANK YOU ECCIE it was much needed
Yes! All verified providers, and members with PA access, have had the PM box capacity raised to 2500.

This is GREAT news for the ladies, especially. Verified providers used to only have a limit of 500, total. And honestly, that's not a whole lot, believe it or not.

So I'm thrilled with the changes, too!

Great news!

Best,
Elisabeth
Yes! All verified providers, and members with PA access, have had the PM box capacity raised to 2500.

And honestly, that's not a whole lot, believe it or not.
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Holy Shit! 2,500 PM's are not a lot of messages? At some point don't you just have to let the PM go? Can you find the PM you want or need say x months back in that many messages? At some point do you have concerns regarding privacy/confidentiality with that many messages stored?

I don't want to dampen anyone's excitement over the increase space. I was just legitimately curious.
I was saying that having only 500 capacity in an inbox really wasn't that many, especially for the ladies.

2500 is great.
ANy body else excited and thankful for the added message space given...

THANK YOU ECCIE it was much needed Originally Posted by Majichands
Yep, I always thought it was odd that the PA guys got 1000 and the providers only had 500, seemed backwards. BOTH havng 2500 is an excellent "upgrade". Kudos to the service provider for making this possible.
Who will be the first provider to run out of capacity, despite the new, 2500 maximum?
I was saying that having only 500 capacity in an inbox really wasn't that many, especially for the ladies.

2500 is great. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
That makes total sense. A 400% increase is impressive.

2500 is great. Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers
Keep in mind that is a combined 2500 messages, inbox and sent mail.
i think i need to learn how to delete my sent mail,,by the way i love the dog back as your avatar Chica Baby