Encounter: Total Relaxation Spa RR

Date: 12/28
Name: Cathy and Tina
Phone: (512) 658-1347
Email Address: -
URL / Website: rubmaps.ch/erotic-massage-total-relaxationspa-round-rock-tx-87514#rubmaps
City: Round Rock
State: Texas
Address: 1709 North Mays St.
Activities: table shower, massage, ertras
Hair Length and Color: Both girl has long hair
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Cathy- Sweet look, about 5'4" tall, weight 100-110 lbs, nice racks and bottom.
Tina- Joyous, great body with huge racks, and nice bottom too.
Recommendation: Yes
I enjoyed that dynamic duo experience as well. It was great!
Stopped in today to see who Tina and Cathy were. Sure enough they are the same ladies who work at Austin Day Spa. Considering that Tina is the go to lady for full service bare back cream pies, Cathy probably offers similar services. The place is nice and the ladies are attractive but I passed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^treetop
Stopped in today to see who Tina and Cathy were. Sure enough they are the same ladies who work at Austin Day Spa. Considering that Tina is the go to lady for full service bare back cream pies, Cathy probably offers similar services. The place is nice and the ladies are attractive but I passed. Originally Posted by Opossum
What was the total rate that you ended up spending on your visit?
What was the total rate that you ended up spending on your visit? Originally Posted by Disturbedcobra
Just keep spending what you do and going to the other places.

Then what you spend on these two will be inconsequential.
Summus you’re a brave man! I almost opted for the 4 hands massage but decided to just see Tina. Good thing, because she was way more than I could handle one on one. I can’t fathom a session with both of them.