No matter what you call it…

do you call it SEX?

Enjoy yourself.

Stay safe.

Be cool.

Setty does.
  • Gucci
  • 12-25-2011, 10:41 PM
No it's not sex, but on many a nights it's saved me money !
it's like having imaginary friends.. your having imaginary sex mate.. so it's a sex for me..
I would have to say YES it is!

Starting point is that you’re horney! After you orgasm you feel content. The delivery method really doesn't matter.

Rubbing one off is self inflicted SEX! If you fuck a blow up doll are you having sex? If a gal puts peanut butter on her kitty and lets the dog lick it is she having sex? If a gal get drunk but 3 guys still bang the shit out of her did she have sex?

Depends on who you ask: to Bill Clinton and me, no.

To Pat Robertson and Michele Bachmann, yes.
Nixon: "I'm not a crook!"

Clinton: "I did not have sex with that lady!"

Charles: "No I'm not having Sex!"

It is sexual stimulation so I would have to say ...It is a form of it..a sexual act

If you consider masturbation sex.... then that would really change my numbers up a lot.
'
That being said read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation
or you could take planned parent hoods advice.... ironic I know: http://www.plannedparenthood.org/hea...tion-23901.htm
It’s important for children to learn that masturbating is normal, is not harmful, and will not hurt their bodies. They should also know to seek privacy when masturbating.
I heard from an evangelical that masterbation is a mild form of abortion.
Not only is it sex, but it is sex with someone I love.
Not only is it sex, but it is sex with someone I love. Originally Posted by Biomech
Before you can truthfully love someone, you have to love yourself. Lol
I voted no. Cause it's not.
If you get off its sex!!!
I voted no. Cause it's not. Originally Posted by Shayla
I agree with you. But I can understand differing POVs.

To women, sex generally occurs when there is penetration by the penis into the vagina.

To men, sex occurs when you cum. And, you can cum any number of ways (from Rosy Palm to Fleshlight to anal intercourse to HJs).

The definition of sex does not generally include "orgasm" because there isn't orgasm 100% of the time. Most men orgasm a high percentage of the time, I think. But women...that's another story. So, it's quite possible for women to have sex without orgasm (I know, my lack of skills make me quite effective at generating this type of experience).