Fetish Curiosity

Anyone in the area also interested in foot fetish? I have always been intrigued but have never met anyone that is also into it. Any providers with nice feet that would want to explore?
Me
Meeeeee
I have great feet!
Sweetsuzanna8@gmail
Good luck with that! You always get ladies to jump at that one, but its usually very disappointing.
It wouldnt be my first time exploring foot play😋
Chloesinclair2019@gmail.com
Some of my reviews mention nice cute feet always a fresh pedi and into foot stuff.
Good luck with that! You always get ladies to jump at that one, but its usually very disappointing. Originally Posted by @rlo726
Anyone in the area also interested in foot fetish? I have always been intrigued but have never met anyone that is also into it. Any providers with nice feet that would want to explore? Originally Posted by BenReel
Yep i've done it and good at it, I also get lots of compliments on my feet... It's a big deal with me as well always had a foot fetish....

Good luck doll it's fun!!
Me!!
Me!! Originally Posted by RubyLou31
I can confirm Ruby's feet are sexy as hell!
I habe a perfect foot tat and everytime I shpw [people they immediately wnt to dtick their d*ck between em
Did you find anyone? Was just painting toes...they are aching for attention
Good luck with that! You always get ladies to jump at that one, but its usually very disappointing. Originally Posted by @rlo726

I agree. But, I can say HoustonRiley has very sexy toes/pedicure. Each time I saw her, she was on top of her foot game. Too bad I missed her on her last visit.
Thank you. Yes we had some fun foot play. Mmmmm i love it. And dont worry. Im moving to missouri soon so we will have more chances.
I agree. But, I can say HoustonRiley has very sexy toes/pedicure. Each time I saw her, she was on top of her foot game. Too bad I missed her on her last visit. Originally Posted by whatstheplay
i love having my feet played with and always get complimented on how soft and smooth and little they are lol... I keep my feet done just waiting for these types of play times lol