Encounter: Kay Qualiry

User ID: -
Date: 6/22/2020
Name: Kay
Phone: 8507376550
Email Address: N/A
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/females/205887613537
City: fort walton beach
State: Florida
Address: Fort walton beach
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Talking, massage,tit play, bbbj,missionary
Duration of Encounter: 60 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Red Medium Length ,,
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Slender spinner frame with the most awesome petite package. Tons of excitement
Recommendation: Yes
thanks blackbird
Great review, Floridaharley.

I like Kay a lot and miss seeing her.

Life has gotten in the way. If you see her again, tell her I said hi.
Good job Floridaharley20. Been wanting to contact her since I saw her pics. But too many negative stories and some members even PM'd me warning about her when I inquired. Maybe I'll wait around a bit for some more good news about her.

I've only managed to meet one woman so far and want to try more. Didn't realize this would be so difficult. Heard about Vanessa Ink on here, but she wants people to sign up on a website. I'm not interested in depositing my credit card everywhere. Is it like this all the time? Is it like this everywhere?

What's a guy got to do to get some fireworks popping?
For Kay or Kbaby, I had two good meets with her. I know she ghosted people, so she’s not perfect.

When she first came out, she was the talk of the Panhandle. She had a couple bad reviews, and she was no longer a contender to the crown.

Something, kind of similar happened with Blue-Haired Kara.

On another note, I’ve been ghosted twice by Sexy Chloe. She could have 100 excellent reviews, but I’ll never partake with her again.

I would rather take two to the chest than to see her.

So, our experiences really defines what we report.

The fun is figuring out who is a trusted source, and what intel is correct.

This hobby is very much about risk management and is YMMV.

With COVID, onlyfans has become popular. I’m not subscribed to anyone’s page.

I wrote a guide for newbies, and posted it in coed.

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2719726

Perhaps, it’ll be of use to you.
  • acr52
  • 06-24-2020, 01:10 PM
I read much of your other link, good advice.

Truth is my patience for the actual hobby has run out. All my life I was around professionals and had to be one myself dealing with them.

This hobby is mostly more problem than benefit, yet I still every couple of years think I might try again. Usually, the provider turns out to not be a professional and something always happens at the last minute and it falls through. When this happens I just ignore the urge to attempt another try, usually, I realize it was the better for me to have not happened.

I recently tried again, but her excuse was she fell asleep so didn't get my texts. Later she just wasn't worth the effort.

I wonder why they (the providers) are such poor business managers because if they are not gonna follow through why to take the time to run ads etc and make other folks' lives worse.

Anyway, if I survive till then a year or so I'll probably think I should try and see someone and let it repeat again. The good thing, I will just save the money as payment for the aggravation of it all.

Sexy Chloe or whatever name she is using now likely caused more grief for more folks than anyone else, I wonder if she trains the others? She has been burned out for years and should either change towns, start over or get a better line of work. Sadly she is still one of the more attractive in the state.
  • Tex_
  • 06-28-2020, 02:05 AM
She went to school with my stepdaughter. Like Callie she airbrushes her pics. Look at her last several county yearbook photos
She went to school with my stepdaughter. Like Callie she airbrushes her pics. Look at her last several county yearbook photos Originally Posted by Tex_
She looks good in person. I saw her in the parking lot while I was waiting. When she gave me her room number, she was applying make up.

It was a total night and day difference.

Tempted to meet her, Tex?
  • Tex_
  • 06-28-2020, 07:10 PM
I met her about 18 months ago lol. She had a friend working with her back then I wanted to see but didn't get to
Is this her?

https://okaloosa.skipthegames.com/fe...m/010923652028

If so, her pictures are hot! I'd like to see her and was wondering if others have had a good experience with her recently. I don't get to play often, so I have to be selective.
Yes, that’s her. I’ve seen and reviewed her twice.
I may have to give her a try.