Physical Description: 5’ nice body huge boobs
Recommendation: Yes
Great girl
Nice review!!
very nice review,
Does she have any pics??
Ask her for one
Man if yall dont wanna provide a number just stop reviewing her
Man if yall dont wanna provide a number just stop reviewing her Originally Posted by Freakyluka
I'm not a Rose fan BUT why keep asking what ya not going to get in every report of ????
I got ahold of her through Email for a couple years : )
I got ahold of her through Email for a couple years : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered
I have to agree with lily. I have seen Rose now for several years and each experience has been outstanding. I have her number but won't give it out as it was given in confidence to make any sudden date changes easier. There have never been any. I also contact her through her email account which is her preference. Putting a phone number up would just result in her phone blowing up and all of us losing out because of it. Some providers, like Rose, want, and demand some privacy and choice in who she chooses to contact. She, obviously, can be very selective.
Man if yall dont wanna provide a number just stop reviewing her Originally Posted by Freakyluka
What t-bear said...

Lotsa gals try to keep their numbers somewhat private, freak. They ask guys not to post it in reviews. It's very common. You get it after they get to know you a bit. And if ya never do....ya never get it. Sorry.

It doesn't keep ALL of the assholes from blowin up their phones. But it's better than having it posted over and over on here....

Having seen her a few times myself, I think it’s safe to assume she would never respond to someone who texted her she didn’t know anyways and it would just piss her off.
Oh noah
I just got the digits via email,with review to soon follow. Btw,she just replied to my email which I sent on June 24th so it can be a lengthy process but I'm sure it'll be well worth it.
Thanks for the review. I'll be seeing her again week after next, can't wait! Rose is great!
Getting to be time for me to see her again soon too, I think