What applies most about mata

What applies most about mata- arrogance or ignorance? Just curious cause i'am stumped on this one!!
What applies most about mata- arrogance or ignorance? Just curious cause i'am stumped on this one!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
He's a combo platter.
Why wasn't big fucking mouth an option?
Why wasn't big fucking mouth an option? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Feel free to add as needed, i'am sure a lot more will be added
Ignorance breeds arrogance
Example: mata leon
I think the fact the MATA IS A
FUCKING ROCKSTAR IS ENOUGH BITCHES.JUST WALK AWAY. WALK AWAY
You mistyped again COCKSTAR.
If you didn't always take it up your ass, everyone wouldn't know what a COCKSTAR you are, or the degree of your illiteracy.
Look limpy.. Your mismatched here.. Your broke ass is trying to go up against a fucking ROCKSTAR and your losing. I am just getting started loser. If you had self respect this is the point where I say. Save your self respect. But that is obviously not the case here has been. The only pipe you run is whispers pants pipe.
I think the fact the MATA IS A
FUCKING ROCKSTAR IS ENOUGH BITCHES.JUST WALK AWAY. WALK AWAY Originally Posted by Mata Leon
Either he didn't notice he typed walk away twice OR he has developed a stuttering problem from being a trannies bottom
Well he does have what's left of his tiny brain firmly lodged up his ass
Are you in Winn fucking?. It's so creepy how u both are right on top of each other. So tell me which one is the bottom bitch. ???
Just giving the mods every opportunity to match the IP on my multi right?

Why is being bottom bitch always on your ass raping mind?
Do any of you actually know him in real life? matas pretty down to earth lol. starting these little threads just to talk shit is kind of arrogant and ignorant in itself in fact but whatever ☕️��
Guess you missed who started threads first huh?
That's alright we know you hooktards aren't the brightest.

Here ya go since you don't really seem to know your Mr. Down to Earth all that well
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2108276
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2111268
he's working the phones hard......