Breweries I love

Especially with the covid shutdowns I try to support the places I enjoy. I want them to survive and be able to enjoy them in the future. There are some incredible breweries in our area. Get out and do some curbside pickup. I particularly enjoy Inner Groove, Couch ,and Grist House. What are your favorites?
Especially with the covid shutdowns I try to support the places I enjoy. I want them to survive and be able to enjoy them in the future. There are some incredible breweries in our area. Get out and do some curbside pickup. I particularly enjoy Inner Groove, Couch ,and Grist House. What are your favorites? Originally Posted by isaywhynot
Dancing Gnome, Grist, sometimes Hitchhiker (I feel like they've gone a bit downhill, though), been hitting up Creekside a lot to pickup Four Points (best brewery currently in Pittsburgh, in my eyes). Also, Other Half now delivers to Pennsylvania, so have hit up that quite a bit, too. Also just got back from Dark Daze in Richmond, picked up a shit ton of stuff from The Veil, The Answer and Final Gravity. I'm STOCKED right now.
Southern Tier is my favorite. Also like Cinderland in the old spagetti warehouse building.
Rusty Gold in Canonsburg
Spoonwood in Bethel Park
Brew Gentlemen in Braddock.
It really all depends on style. If you're an IPA person, it doesn't get much better than Four Points in Pittsburgh or getting fresh Other Half shipped to your front door.
Allegheny City Brewery has my vote for IPA - Oceanic is top notch, as is their "Beer named Woo". Also 412 Brewery on the northside (bottle shop on Western Ave but the brewery is actually in McKees rocks) has a tasty Mexican lager.
Too many great ones. Brew Gentlemen always has me picking a style that I can live with rather than one that I enjoy. Their Mr Automatic is good and The Mexican Stout I enjoy.

Cinderlands is really good.
Too many great ones. Brew Gentlemen always has me picking a style that I can live with rather than one that I enjoy. Their Mr Automatic is good and The Mexican Stout I enjoy.

Cinderlands is really good.