Nancy got us another check.

Thanks you Nancy for working with the Senate to get the people help that have gotten laid off and don't know what to do. Running out of unemployment, food stamps and every other bad thing that could have happened to them this year. Hope this help if even just a little bit.
Fuck nancy, she is the reason it took months to do something
Judging by his multiple threads, bypass must be getting 3 checks! Someone needs to tell him to return 2 of them, Nancy fucked up again!
Fuck nancy, she is the reason it took months to do something Originally Posted by chizzy
Nancy won't explain how/why a $900 billion relief package now is better than the $1.8 trillion one she blocked two months ago!

But I'll explain it, boys and girls! The bitch puts politics ahead of the country!

"Let them eat cake" said Marie Antoinette...

"Let them die of covid" said Nancy Pelosi...

"We can't risk making trump look good before the election! Fuck the little people who can't afford my favorite $14/pint ice cream! Let them suffer and die until I'm good and ready!"

Cackle, cackle!

Nancy won't explain how/why a $900 billion relief package now is better than the $1.8 trillion one she blocked two months ago!

But I'll explain it, boys and girls! The bitch puts politics ahead of the country!

"Let them eat cake" said Marie Antoinette...

"Let them die of covid" said Nancy Pelosi...

"We can't risk making trump look good before the election! Fuck the little people who can't afford my favorite $14/pint ice cream! Let them suffer and die until I'm good and ready!"

Cackle, cackle! Originally Posted by lustylad

There was never a serious $1.8 trillion offer on the table. Republicans were never going for anything over $1 trillion.
There was never a serious $1.8 trillion offer on the table. Republicans were never going for anything over $1 trillion. Originally Posted by IMGTH58
And you know this HOW? Got a link?

Bernie Sanders has said publicly she fucked up when she turned down the $1.8 billion offer you now claim wasn't serious.

Bonus question - who is more senile, Joe or Nancy?
I just saw an article on the Business Insider website saying Pelosi agreed with Trump on $2000 for a stimulus check. On top of that, I even agreed with AOC when she said $600 isnt enough.

OMG!! It really IS the End Times!! LOL
It is a bipartisan bill. Both parties produced and agreed to the shitty piece of legislation.
Sorry for all the post, that wasn't on purpose, it was timing out and nothing showing.