Accusing Trump of trying to manipulate Votes

I can’t believe they are now accusing Trump of trying to cheat in Georgia. What’s next? Like he would try and do that. Just because he didn’t have the actual vote count after three recounts they could give him a Mulligan and just give him the votes he needs. Him and Nancy just got us another check! That ought to be worth something.
Make sure you spend your $600 check on amp visits to thank China for sending us the virus.
Poor baby Trump. What a buffoon. He told them an exact number of votes that he needs them to find. Shameful behavior. How someone could be proud that he's president is beyond me and any other rational thinking human.
Poor baby Trump. What a buffoon. He told them an exact number of votes that he needs them to find. Shameful behavior. How someone could be proud that he's president is beyond me and any other rational thinking human. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
I dont understand the attraction either, the man's a true POS!
I would pay money to hear a recording of the the phone call to extort the Ukrainian President!
I'll bet Vindman laughed out loud!
Make sure you spend your $600 check on amp visits to thank China for sending us the virus. Originally Posted by lustylad
Please lusty isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

Those Chinese girls are shoe horned into your budget as well aren't they?
The check I got is from Nancy's doings. She fought long and hard for it. You better give you check to your mom so she don't kick you out. Its a rough world out there. Happy New Years!!!
Please lusty isn't this the pot calling the kettle black?

Those Chinese girls are shoe horned into your budget as well aren't they? Originally Posted by Dogface78
A quick look at his reviews tells me two things. One, yes, some of his money has surely been sent back to China. Two, he averages less than one review per year on here and hasn't done a single review in five years, so his main "contribution" is coming on here and praising a buffoon.
How was your soup today, 1pitts?

I figured that and hand lotion.
A quick look at his reviews tells me two things. One, yes, some of his money has surely been sent back to China. Two, he averages less than one review per year on here and hasn't done a single review in five years, so his main "contribution" is coming on here and praising a buffoon. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Hey young and dumb.... many guys here chose not to post reviews, myself included. I know of at least 7 guys I communicate with who average seeing 2 ladies a week. We choose to share our intel between us via text or pm or calls since we are all friends or at least know we are stand up guys

Maybe one day u will have a friend like that

And lusty only makes donations to the chinese girls who can prove they are trump loving gals lol. Oh and they swear that lusty is better looking than dogface
Hey young and dumb.... many guys here chose not to post reviews, myself included. I know of at least 7 guys I communicate with who average seeing 2 ladies a week. We choose to share our intel between us via text or pm or calls since we are all friends or at least know we are stand up guys

Maybe one day u will have a friend like that

And lusty only makes donations to the chinese girls who can prove they are trump loving gals lol. Oh and they swear that lusty is better looking than dogface Originally Posted by chizzy
IDK Chizzy, I dont know any Chinese girls that like Trump!
But I did hear that lustylad a handsome devil!
Poor baby Trump. What a buffoon. He told them an exact number of votes that he needs them to find. Shameful behavior. How someone could be proud that he's president is beyond me and any other rational thinking human. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
Wow, not only are you gullible but you seem to be suffering from delusions. Too much listening to the DNC and Fake News media talking points. Try educating yourself and read the transcript. But I know that is beyond you
I dont understand the attraction either, the man's a true POS!
I would pay money to hear a recording of the the phone call to extort the Ukrainian President!
I'll bet Vindman laughed out loud! Originally Posted by Dogface78
Oh, you mean this phone call - where Senile Biden threatened "If the prosecutor is not fired, you're not getting the money"

Damn, Senile Biden even bragged about doing so

https://www.facebook.com/WhiteHouse/...7504800724150/
A quick look at his reviews tells me two things. One, yes, some of his money has surely been sent back to China. Two, he averages less than one review per year on here and hasn't done a single review in five years, so his main "contribution" is coming on here and praising a buffoon. Originally Posted by 1pittsburgh
LOL - this coming from the guy who has posted just one single AMP review in the Pittsburgh forum in all of 2020. Pot meet kettle
Was that not because the Ukrainian prosecutor was known to be corrupt. That was the impetus for forcing him out. Ukraine was ripe with corruption