Clean up

Why do providers not clean up before a session.
What does it take for a little toothpaste or mouthwash, especially if they are a daily smoker ? And heaven forbid down below. Damn.....
Can't wait to see the responses to this one!
I see "fail" in the future of this thread.
Go see another provider.

How about get in the shower with her.

Oh this goes both ways btw.
At one place I work for 2 days only. i quit. The girls see clients back to back not even 5 minute sometime. Then 4 hours no work. Lunchtime busy. It was a spa.
next time you start a thread you might wanna really think about how to come about saying it.....but to answer your question

SHE IS NASTY.....Period

just like when hobbist dont shower or brush they teeth.....THEY NASTY
Who the heck are you seeing.??

Bad timing?? You have a new review posted.
trifling... revolving doors don't get a break. Consider who you're choosing.
  • anita
  • 11-29-2010, 09:56 AM
next time you start a thread you might wanna really think about how to come about saying it.....but to answer your question

SHE IS NASTY.....Period

just like when hobbist dont shower or brush they teeth.....THEY NASTY Originally Posted by babydollsnow
+1
Yeap, that's just NASTY!
I usually make it a point to either take a shower right before I get there or just take one as soon as I arrive at the incall. I want the experience to be pleasurable for us both and that means with no crazy odors.
trifling... revolving doors don't get a break. Consider who you're choosing. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
well said.+1
trifling... revolving doors don't get a break. Consider who you're choosing. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
Nice ass.
If her shoulder/neck/face smells like vagina when you're kissing on it in foreplay
that is why i like at "least" an hr between appointments.
not only time to clean up, but to "relax" as well
.....but ewwwwww, thats nasty! .......
Is Spa nastier? They don't give time to clean up. Not all have showers some men tell me.