MAKE UP, LIGHT MAKE UP, OR NO MAKE UP DURING A SESSSION? PERFUMES, BODY SPRAY OR COLOGNE FOR A SESSION?

MAKE UP, LIGHT MAKE UP, OR NO MAKE UP DURING A SESSION? PERFUMES, BODY SPRAY OR COLOGNE FOR A SESSION? What do you prefer and why?
Light makeup and nice smell.

WHY?? cause BO smells bad.

I'm just sayin.

G
We have guest that request no make up and males deo? Does anyone else?
Look good and smell good but don't leave anything lingering on me.
Can we have a threAd about scented or unscented blue water?

dh sorry to keep playing in your cat box, but you keep going AWOL.

dh sorry to keep playing in your cat box, but you keep going AWOL. Originally Posted by Wayward
Some have become very particular. Would you want to come home to a wife smelling of perfume? It's good to know in advance the general consensus..
. Would you want to come home to a wife smelling of perfume? Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
=rhetorical. Just sayin'
Some have become very particular. Would you want to come home to a wife smelling of perfume? It's good to know in advance the general consensus.. Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
Are you trying to propose?
NO make-up, and NOOOOO perfume, and the brightest lights available. Its funny to see the way gals look in person, no makeup, bright lite, as opposed to the glamor shots they use. In bright light you can see every pimple, stretch mark, and blemish. A nd duly note it in the review!

dh sorry to keep playing in your cat box, but you keep going AWOL. Originally Posted by Wayward
Someone has to pay for this shit..............I am busting my ass to keep the economy from falling in the blue toilet water.

Can I get a little fucking help?

Just wear the perfume my SO wears and everything is good.
Someone has to pay for this shit..............I am busting my ass to keep the economy from falling in the blue toilet water.

Can I get a little fucking help?

Just wear the perfume my SO wears and everything is good. Originally Posted by dearhunter

But I don't know where to buy Avon................LOL...you set yourself up.....
Hey, don't trash Avon....................that shit smells gooooooooood................al most as good as the knock-off.
It depends on the providers face. Some need more than make up. And some are naturally beautiful. I would hate to waste my hard earned money on chick that needs makeup but didn't wear any because she got the wrong idea from a threAD like this. She should look her best. And if a dude goes straight home after bangin some random chick he deserves what he's got coming for shear stupidity. Go take a shower, and change your clothes.
Light Makeup and light perfume!
But I don't know where to buy Avon................LOL...you set yourself up..... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
i dont get it