Thoughts on Rubrankings

With rubmd down and likely gone, what's the overall thought on rubrankings?

Reason being, I see more than a handful of new faces there that were never on rubratings, rubmd, etc. and makes one a bit nervous in general and especially reaching out to those specific ones. Obviously, rubmd had its share of loose cannons, scams, etc. but those were somewhat easy to weed out. Anybody had any notable problems with rubrankings?
no notable problems--BUT.
Too many very suggestive new adds--stay very generic

NOOOOOOOOOO search function ....

Personaly rubmd was better designed
I joined for the first time yesterday. No problems yet.
I’ve mentioned this on several other threads, but I have concerns about malware. I’ve clicked on site links 3-4 times and my security software (Netgear Armor) has blocked an attempt by “analytics.jjratings.com” to install software. What little I could find about “jjratings” is it’s a British Virgin Islands company that works with “privacy-centric” companies on data collection. Btw, there is a company by the same name in California, but different domain (.ca vs .com).

I’m not interested in frequenting any site that is trying to surreptitiously install software on my computer, so I’m out in this particular advertising site. I’ve never encountered the same situation (attempts to download malware every time I visit) with any other adult site, so I have to believe it’s an issue with the site vs content uploaded by a customer.
I liked a couple features on RubMD that Rubrankings doesn’t offer. You could like or favorite a profile and also dislike or block profiles you knew you’d never want to try which helped weed out all sorts including ones you read negative reviews about or ones you had zero attraction towards etc.
One of my close friends Ianna on RubRankings was disappointed because she worked really hard with your reputation and highly good reviews from Rub MD that she has to start all over.
It’s good for now, but I almost wish more girls were on Tryst. There I can search by location and proximity. I liked rubmd and will use rubrankings but if I could eliminate all of the ads in Arlington and Fort Worth it would be better