The Masters

I love the Masters - other than the Ryder Cup, my favorite golf tournament.

So, who will be in the top 3 Sunday?

Tiger (can never write him off)
Stricker
Mickelson - if he can keep focused

Anyone else care?
I expect Tiger to go on a tear.
Mickelson? Who knows.
I haven't kept up with the tour for the last couple of years. Watching the SHO last weekend I was like "who the hell are these people?"
Yea I guess I haven't been watching the last few years either; each time I flip on a tournament, I am the same.....who are these children.....and do they even shave yet.

If Els can keep his focus he also has a reasonable chance.
Tiger or Mickelson. If they can keep their cool, watch out.
I dunno I think Tigers going to take it. He hasn't been around 18 holes in a few months so he aught to come nice and quick.
Good thing Tiger is back. Now I have something to watch on TV.
Fred Couples
Seems like Woods remains favorite, but I'm always for Phil.

The 2010 Masters - Odds

Sean OHair 50-1
Sergio Garcia 50-1
Steve Flesch 150-1
Mark OMeara 500-1
Miguel Angel Jimenez 150-1
Mike Weir 60-1
Padraig Harrington 15-1
Phil Mickelson 10-1
Retief Goosen 20-1
Steve Stricker 20-1
Stewart Cink 80-1
Tiger Woods 7-2
Tim Clark 50-1
Vijay Singh 50-1
Chris Wood 250-1
David Duval 100-1
Ernie Els 12-1
Fred Couples 30-1
Geoff Ogilvy 30-1
Anthony Kim 20-1
Camilo Villegas 25-1
The only sport I can stay interested in is Womens Beach Volley Ball...
On this site of all places, I don't see how you can pick anyone but Tiger

I followed Phil and Ernie Saturday at the Shell. Two great guys with the fans. There's my top three.
All I know is that I am heading there on Friday for the final 2 rounds. I think Tiger and Ernie Els will be in the mix and I think that maybe Steve Stricker may lurk towards the leaders. I honestly don't see Mickelson being there at the finish.
I heard on espn radio that there will be 90 bodyguards/sercuity guards following Tiger's Wood.
All I know is that I am heading there on Friday for the final 2 rounds. I think Tiger and Ernie Els will be in the mix and I think that maybe Steve Stricker may lurk towards the leaders. I honestly don't see Mickelson being there at the finish. Originally Posted by OneHotMale
How many HDHs can I trade you for ONE(1) of your tickets?

How many HDHs can I trade you for ONE(1) of your tickets?

Originally Posted by CivilBarrister

LMAO well lets see on that one CB. I had the good fortune of one of my college roomates dad being a member at Augusta so we go every year and then his dad takes us to play the course generally the first or second day after the tournament is over with. It really is a great experience.
LMAO well lets see on that one CB. I had the good fortune of one of my college roomates dad being a member at Augusta so we go every year and then his dad takes us to play the course generally the first or second day after the tournament is over with. It really is a great experience. Originally Posted by OneHotMale

OK, now you are just showing off.

I will even throw in a 2-hr session with Ratina AND I will agree to caddy one of those days.

Start thinking about the trade for NEXT YEAR's Masers???