Whats your favorite dog?

Dogs are my favorite pet. I think this will be a fun thread. What kind of dog do you own or would like to own? I just got a 6 week old English Bulldog pup who is yet still unnamed.
Tx Bulldog.
Best dogs I've ever owned were adopted mutts. I've had a fair number or pure-breeds and they just never quite compared.
useless waste of bandwidth...................
useless thread................... Originally Posted by boardman
You post your useless opinion on numerous threads.....if they are all so useless, why do you bother posting.

I love large dogs. I have had great Gr. Shepards, and a 3-legged Choc Brown Lab who was incredible. I had a couple of pit bulls who were great as well.

I have also had many mutts - again large dogs.

I have yet to have a dog who wasn't great.
I like lap dogs. I like to take my dog everywhere I go. I even have that little bag to carry my dog in. People give funny looks at the grocery store when my dog is in my cart. I know it was wrong when dog got loose and took shit in the produce section. It gave a whole new meaning to clean up on isle 5. I don't shop at kroger anymore.
useless waste of bandwidth................... Originally Posted by boardman
you don't like puppies. what's wrong with you
[quote=CivilBarrister;226966]You post your useless opinion on numerous threads.....if they are all so useless, why do you bother posting.

quote]

Maybe I'm a cat person.
My favorite dog is a guinea pig
You post your useless opinion on numerous threads.....if they are all so useless, why do you bother posting.
Originally Posted by CivilBarrister
LOL. I love you more each and every day, my friend!

I have SIX dogs. A 105 lb Doberman(Geneva), a 4 lb Chihuahua(Lola), and 4 Min-Pins(Vicky Lynn, Maddie, Cynthia, & Levi).

I can't imagine my life without dogs! I was always raised with them, and as an only child, they were always by my side.

My daughter is begging for a hairless cat(Sphynx) and I want to get one but I'm afraid my dogs will run the poor thing ragged. H
I like the ones with spots. Owned a couple of dalmatians and they are good dogs.

• bigB
  • 04-08-2010, 01:58 PM
I like boxers, and other dogs with funny faces

I have a pit right now i rescued off my front porch last summer, I've taken him from 38 lbs to 75, so I'd say he's doing great!! He's blue with yellow eyes, looks like a snake
I have a worthless Chihuahua hooked on GSO3.

He just recently started growling at me all of the time..........I'm just saying.

I don't know what he has to bitch about........he licks his own peepee.........why the fuck does he judge me?
Bulldogs rock

I was raised with terriers. I have a rat terrier and a terrier mix. Go get the ball!!!