get ready world paper currencies, here comes the bitcoin

Congress wants to talk about the bitcoin now. Now that it has went from 125 (when I found out about them) to 700 each and climbing they want to have meetings on overdsite. If you aren't hip to what it is, it's virtual currency that's been around since 2009 and they are bought and traded and used to purchase things online, especially on the uncensored internet where there are a lot of black market Ebay like stores that sell everystuff. An example is the recent takedown of SILK ROAD MARKET (google it), and the arrest of the sites owner with millions of dollars from online sales with bitcoin. Now bad stuff isn't all their used for. You can buy all types of things and make investments with them. Backpage is even taking them as of today for posts.
The US hates for something it can't control to be in existence. We need to stop acting like we're better than the rest of the world and join it.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 07:41 PM
I think that if you outlaw abortion then poor women will be finding doctors on the internet for illegal abortions and paying them with bitcoin.
I think that if you outlaw abortion then poor women will be finding doctors on the internet for illegal abortions and paying them with bitcoin. Originally Posted by WTF
Lol, they might, but I don't think the poor ones, but I know the rich ones will. and they can do that now with late term abortions with cash so nothing new.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2013, 07:53 PM
The rich one's will fly to a country where abortions are legal.

The poor one's will wind up at some shithole having to bring their own coat hanger.

LovingKayla don't give a fuck about those. She wants freedom to drink, freedom to carry a gun , freedom of speech but not freedom for a woman to make her own choice to abort a child in the first term. Typical Tea Turkey, go figure.
  • CJ7
  • 11-19-2013, 07:59 PM
I think that if you outlaw abortion then poor women will be finding doctors on the internet for illegal abortions and paying them with bitcoin. Originally Posted by WTF
or IB can pay for a sexual reassignment operation .... not that there's anything wrong with that
I wonder how much he paid for the first one?
The US hates for something it can't control to be in existence. We need to stop acting like we're better than the rest of the world and join it. Originally Posted by ladylove12
The US govt will eventually outlaw the use of bitcoins in transactions in the US. Other govts will follow suit. Get in on the ground floor and get out before the market craters.
or IB can pay for a sexual reassignment operation .... not that there's anything wrong with that Originally Posted by CJ7
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2013, 08:10 AM
The US govt will eventually outlaw the use of bitcoins in transactions in the US. Other govts will follow suit. Get in on the ground floor and get out before the market craters. Originally Posted by gnadfly
They had the author of a book about it on C-SPAN this morning. He said they will not be able to shut it down , only will they be able to shut down are portals of illegal operations or exchanges.
The rich one's will fly to a country where abortions are legal.

The poor one's will wind up at some shithole having to bring their own coat hanger.

LovingKayla don't give a fuck about those. She wants freedom to drink, freedom to carry a gun , freedom of speech but not freedom for a woman to make her own choice to abort a child in the first term. Typical Tea Turkey, go figure. Originally Posted by WTF

No sugar, I want freedom for everyone. Including the most helpless (not your dick) ones of all. The woman made her choice by fucking someone and not using the 50 buck plan B. so I guess in a way you are correct. I'd prefer they own their mistake and give the baby up for adoption. But then again, this is America, the single most non personal responsibility country I've ever lived in.
Right on Kayla. Responsibility, a word that Liberals would love to ban.
I reread what WTF wrote. He said, and I quote, " freedom of a woman to ABORT A CHILD"

You sir have publicly acknowledged that the unborn IS ACTUALLY A CHILD. A CHILD. Let me reiterate A CHILD. You are as sick as a muzzie.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2013, 02:41 PM
I reread what WTF wrote. He said, and I quote, " freedom of a woman to ABORT A CHILD"in the first term.

You sir have publicly acknowledged that the unborn IS ACTUALLY A CHILD. A CHILD. Let me reiterate A CHILD. You are as sick as a muzzie. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Here is what I said Ms selective edit...you left out in the first term.

So by your own admission you taking the morning after pill, you have killed a child?

but not freedom for a woman to make her own choice to abort a child in the first term. Typical Tea Turkey, go figure. Originally Posted by WTF
My god you moronic buffoon can you stay on topic?

Unless the bitcoin folks start paying federal and local taxes and "playing ball", they will be shut down. The feds have already seized some "assets", since they are encrypted, they just can't open them...but they've been seized.