~ZE~ is awesome

I've heard conflicting things about her service so I wasn't sure what to expect.

But ~ZE~ is awesome
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Shawty Youda Best... Youda Youda best... TROLL. LOL. *smile*

My head is big enough but, I will allow you to stroke my ego all ya want.
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 04:03 PM
I'll bet she don't have a horse face or is BSC, bump for ZE
ZE?
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-05-2017, 04:05 PM
I'll bet she don't have a horse face or is BSC, bump for ZE Originally Posted by BLM69
Oh, I am TOTALLY rocking the Wilbur look... And have you SEEN my scores for the insanity test? Off the rocker! I am so proud of myself.
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 04:12 PM
Oh, I am TOTALLY rocking the Wilbur look... And have you SEEN my scores for the insanity test? Off the rocker! I am so proud of myself. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
I've heard otherwise and we're all a bit insane by being in the hobby, some way more than others but you already know that. Bump for the non-horse face provider
Never heard of her ...
The woman lies . . . lays . . . gets laid . . .et al.

But the "Wilbur" reference has taken her to a whole new level!
So..

Would a horse faced whore be a...

Whorse?
So..

Would a horse faced whore be a...

Whorse? Originally Posted by Grace Preston
No, but for some reason, she may be hoarse !
A whorse is so hoarse, of course of course...
I'll bet she don't have a horse face or is BSC, bump for ZE Originally Posted by BLM69
I've heard otherwise and we're all a bit insane by being in the hobby, some way more than others but you already know that. Bump for the non-horse face provider Originally Posted by BLM69
Bump bump . And nobody can deny it. Photoshop Grac......
  • BLM69
  • 06-05-2017, 06:38 PM
I might of HORSE-d around too much and the legend is forever burned in here, we'll always think of you when we see or think of a horse, you're #1 here baby LOL winning
Is ~Ze~ a Stallion or a Unicorn Horsey?
I might of HORSE-d around too much and the legend is forever burned in here, we'll always think of you when we see or think of a horse, you're #1 here baby LOL winning Originally Posted by BLM69
I like a unicorn horse please