Holy shit

Wonder what he was doing wrong?

Everett man was shot in the head, left for dead — for 3 days | HeraldNet.com. https://tiny.iavian.net/k1r2
How is this hobby related?
Third outcall and she pumps two bullets in his noggin meat because he was not performing a sex act right?

How in the holy fuck is that not hobby related?
"The woman had asked police to call one of her clients to help post bond."

"Yes ma'am, can I talk to your hubby? He is a client of mine and my bail is $1,000,000."
Third outcall and she pumps two bullets in his noggin meat because he was not performing a sex act right?

How in the holy fuck is that not hobby related? Originally Posted by motrctyman
How would anyone have known that from your first post? And no matter how many times she calls I’m not posting her bail.
She calls to get bail posted. I DON'T KNOW WHO THIS LADY IS!!!!
  • grean
  • 11-10-2017, 07:09 AM
Was she on eccie?
I think I'd have to go with a no review on this one.
I think I'd have to go with a no review on this one. Originally Posted by pistol shot
I think you are being too picky and setting the bar too high. Don’t you see that your no review is going to adversely affect this poor lady’s business?

How in the holy fuck is that not hobby related? Originally Posted by motrctyman
The bitch must've not been a true shooter. I mean, how can you not kill someone when their head is close range like that?

Dude is lucky.
  • grean
  • 11-10-2017, 08:26 AM
The bitch must've not been a true shooter. I mean, how can you not kill someone when their head is close range like that?

Dude is lucky. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Small caliber and a thick skull.
How would anyone have known that from your first post? .... Originally Posted by TheEccie214
Maybe by clicking the link and actually reading the article instead of making ignorant retorts?
Wow. Interesting and scarey
Small caliber and a thick skull. Originally Posted by grean
Noted.
Small caliber and a thick skull. Originally Posted by grean
Thick enough to survive 3 days on the floor?