Name: Chase
User ID:: N/A
Phone: 214-710-9918
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: https://dallas.rubratings.com/122771
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: Midway near Trinity Mills
Activities: FBSM, L1 , Body worshipping...
Hair Length and Color: Shaved head, Blond Stubble
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: This woman is my personal dream girl. Anybody whose ideal woman was formed by looking at Frank Frazetta art as a kid is going to love this woman. She's about 5'8" 150 lbs and solid as a fucking Rock. Curves that would make Italian sports car designers weep with appreciation. Perfect caramel colored skin that is as soft as a newborn lamb. Few women have the facial features to pull off the shaved head look. She is one of them... her hair is stubble short and died blonde and she has the firmest most perfect set of natural breasts I've ever seen. They are so perfect, I thought they were man-made, but I couldn't detect an implant scar and they were firm and perfect and her nipples were responsive. If they were MM, then that doctor was a fcuking magician. Have I convinced you to go see her yet just from the description? She looks just like her pics on the link (with the exception of the hair)
Recommendation: Yes
Great encounter! Glad you had a good time but you didn't put the rate in the ROS.

Nice one Texassapper !! You surely had a productive "Men's Spa Day" !! Lol..
You say her head was shaved but the pics show her with long hair. You sure you saw her?