Do you ever wish you'd never got into the hobby

Yup, that describes me. I'm pretty much hooked, but when I look at all the money I have spent over the 20+ years, I think man I would have been so much better off if I had never got into this.
It’s really fun, but yeah - I wish I never started.
" I think, man!! I would have so much more in my retirement acct if I had never got into this.

but ..., all those one-on-ones, threesomes, foursomes, early mornings, mid-days, afternoons, evenings, late nights, overnights, kissing, licking, sucking, fellatio, intercourse, role play, dom and sub sure were priceless!!!"

ftfy... }
Trust me, you would have wasted it on something else, like a car that depreciates 5K as soon as you drive it off the lot!

I had this thought once, a long, long, long time ago....So I rubbed one out....Alas, it just wasn’t the same. ��
Nope.
Nope. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
your answer has twice the letters mine does, but the same meaning
My brain wished I hadn't but then my dick gets mad at me for thinking that way
No. I am glad I found the hobby. Pay, fuck, leave. Pretty simple.
Too fucking late
Not yet but it is pretty damn addicting.
It makes it impossible for a woman (non provider) to please me... she just can’t measure up. It’s like when you’ve ridden in a Rolls Royce that Pinto just doesn’t do it for you. It’ll get you there but it’s just not the same “ride”.

And I think I could have bought that Rolls by now!
I’m with you guys....where else is a guy in his mid 60’s going to have access to and sex with a wide variety of hot, horny women? I don’t know how long I can keep this up, but I want to go out swinging with a smile on my face!
Yes and no , one side I would be driving a new truck , other side hitting 60 access to and sex with a wide variety of hot, horny women , oh yea. I'm smiling driving the old truck, LOL
Hobby makes work even harder....and that's why my signature line "Work like a dog to fuck like a dog".

Also, money beyond point is just a number stored as electronic memory somewhere...i guess if you have enough financial security for yourself and generation next, you can indulge a little.
Too fucking late Originally Posted by PeterBota
Exactly.