Nice Tits

So, the other day going through security at SAT there was a woman in front of me with great tits. She was 30 something and they were the "can of corn" type with the gap in the middle that I love. Not too big and not too small. Her dress was low cut and they moved around a lot.
On the other side of the x-Ray we're very close trying to sort out our stuff. I wanted so bad to say, "Great tits."
Here's the question. Would that be old man, creepy, inappropriate, weirdness? For the record, I am old enough to be her father.
All the above possibly....and I do not mean that to be insulting....

Just replying with my comment and opinion

I believe it may begin to borderline sexual harassment in these two scenarios...

1.If it’s inappropriate for the situation and/or the relationship you have to the person.

2.If it persists even though it’s clear that it’s unwanted.

P.s. now I'm curious about what the tits look like that you love (can of the corn gap in the middle kind)
All of the above ... definitely. You're in the middle of an airport!!!

Conversely, there's never (well, rarely) a bad time to give a lady a gentlemanly, tactful compliment. Just tell her she looks great today. Walk away slowly and normally. She'll be surprised and pleased, and if she's interested she'll find you. (And, yes, she will know exactly what you meant anyway).

And no, its definitely NOT sexual harassment as there's clearly NO relationship (work or otherwise) and therefore no influence over her decision.
just look and enjoyed view !
  • BLM69
  • 08-20-2018, 07:33 AM
Start with a compliment and see how she responds and what's her personality is like, if that goes great, move in for the kill. Women know what they're doing while picking out outfits for the day
For me I most likely would say something like....
You look amazing....
Then just walk away, I heard that simple compliment is not harassment.... and it made my day..... I ain’t dead and I’m not blind
Just say "I might not be Fred Flintstone but I can sure make your BEDROCK"
I would suggest it's better to think it, than to say it.

If you feel the need to say anything, just compliment her dress - not her tits. Think more Eddie Haskel, less Larry Flynt.
I can imagine any scenario beyond a session with a provider or being with a stripper at a strip club where it would ever be appropriate to tell a woman “nice tits”. Smh. You would deserve a slap at the very least or being tased
"Would that be old man, creepy, inappropriate, weirdness?"

Yes, all the above. And because you're asking if it is, says to me that you already know the answer.
I agree... and the fact that you are old enough to be her father is irrelevant. No age group can get away with saying “nice tits” to a woman in the airport.. unless of course she looks at you first and says “nice ass” or “nice package” -which will probably never happen. Even then it might be best to go with “thanks - and you look amazing “
Not creepy at all, just make sure someone is recording this while you tell her this