Do you even lift?

Why no 'bro', I don't.

So have a little mecry on those of us less athletically inclined and quit caliing 130lbs plus girls spinners. I can't spin that to save my life.
That just means you are a weakling.
  • dals
  • 08-23-2018, 09:12 PM
The term spinner means she can move from front to rear facing without removing you from being in her. Think of it like a fidget spinner for your dick.
I thought this was going to be a gym meet up thread.
The term spinner means she can move from front to rear facing without removing you from being in her. Think of it like a fidget spinner for your dick. Originally Posted by dals
Melanie of Kendra's did that to me a few times and it felt so fucking good!!
oh melanie. you had to bring her up again LOL where is she now?
No idea.

She left Kendra over a year ago and moved on.
Muscles generally aren't required. Well, only one maybe....
  • Tooly
  • 08-24-2018, 05:54 AM
Spinner Test! Rule of 100! Search for it and get to Testing! LOL Hobby on my friends.
The term spinner means she can move from front to rear facing without removing you from being in her. Think of it like a fidget spinner for your dick. Originally Posted by dals
Thanks for that. I never knew the meaning was well-defined, but that makes perfect sense. I know I will be careful saying spinner from now on.
Thanks for that. I never knew the meaning was well-defined, but that makes perfect sense. I know I will be careful saying spinner from now on. Originally Posted by Purlie Victorious

I think theres a few definitions out there. I prefer to think of light enough to spin on my cock like a top, say 120lbs or less
I am in no means a spinner "body type" as classified on this site, but I can definitely spin on a dick!
Yea
Bro I do and don’t undersant those who don’t
Shit
Everyday is a battle Everyday I’m Sore
But everyday I’m stronger
Are you so BadAss you do not need to better yourself or test yourself

If you can’t lift 135 it’s cool
Everyone starts somewhere.
But if you aren’t trying I’ll never understand lack of discipline
And no will to better yourself

I lift for me. No one else
Shit, I lift just for the excuse there is a coffee shop next door to the gym and if it wasn't there, I probably wouldn't make it to the gym LOL