URL / Website: -
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Pond springs rd.
Activities: FBM LFK BBBJ DATY CFS
Hair Length and Color: Long black hair mid back
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Later 20’s cute small girl, about 5'3" small size breasts. Very nice full butt! Very friendly, nice smile.
Recommendation: Yes
Is Coco new? I don’t recall seeing her before.
Is Coco new? I don’t recall seeing her before. Originally Posted by BigBamboo
You can tell if a girl is new, straight out of the package, if she still has the protective plastic film covering her nipples.
You can tell if a girl is new, straight out of the package, if she still has the protective plastic film covering her nipples. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
WTF?!?! I know you’re trying to be funny but that’s not funny. Just answer the original question please.
You can tell if a girl is new, straight out of the package, if she still has the protective plastic film covering her nipples. Originally Posted by Cap'n Crunch
That is fucking hysterical!
So from the stale response from mr. cereal it’s safe to say then that Coco is NOT new. If that’s not correct then make a better effort to respond in earnest.

Originally Posted by GoodTyme
Wishful thinking.
So from the stale response from mr. cereal it’s safe to say then that Coco is NOT new. If that’s not correct then make a better effort to respond in earnest.

Wishful thinking. Originally Posted by BigBamboo

Cap'n was fucking joking.
Gentlemen, Coco came onto the scene at Sun Spa around March 6th...
Gentlemen, Coco came onto the scene at Sun Spa around March 6th... Originally Posted by dillyx2
Thanks for sharing in the true spirit of the board. Unlike some here.

Cap'n was fucking joking. Originally Posted by Kimchi
Why do you need to defend him? You part of his little click with Fringe?

I think cereal box boy was being spiteful. No fucking need for it. Dilly wasn’t spiteful. He just answered the question.

Lots of time wasted trying to be funny otherwise. Just give a straight answer about Coco. Simple as that.

Again, thank you Dilly. Civility re-established.
Gentlemen let’s get back to the threads intended topic