Would you?

LADIES:
Would you work for an someone that would allow you to be independent as well?

Picking up extra work from time to time?

Don't have to PAY to advertise?

A killer website with screened clients?

MEN:

Would you see ladies that were screened and clean with no drama IF there was a website like this?

Rates would be the same.

Girls were travelers most of the time. OR Local girls available.

you are screened and got an email blast with a schedule of available ladies.

JUST ASKING.. THOUGHTS PLEASE
Lots of varibles but except for the e-mail part, i might be intrested ...cost would be a factor as well.
FREE of charge to all
I think the idea of a focus on traveling ladies is pretty great. Keeping track on all the ad posts is too much!
Sounds like an agency situation.
Sounds like an agency situation. Originally Posted by pyramider

I was thinking more like a client list situation..
Could it be Targeted to something simple, say Providers 40 and older visiting
Kind of like the advanced search on P411 only not as extensive

I think that would be helpful to some
Yes, I would be interested but with a couple of points of order. First, there needs to be an opt out to get off of a mass mailing lest. Second, while I know there is no way it can be proved, the site would have to be managed by a) providers only or b) contracted out to a non-interested third party. Under no circumstances would I want to be associated in a situation where is is potential for a pimp to be involved. Third, the clients would need to have the ability to make requests-- especially if this is geared to touring ladies.
Pimps, Agencies, Tramps & Thieves...... NO!
LADIES:
Would you work for an someone that would allow you to be independent as well? Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
I imagine a lot of women would love this arrangement. Myself, no. The only person that needs to know any of my business is the gentleman that I am scheduled to see.
Pimps, Agencies, Tramps & Thieves...... NO! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Didn't Cher sing that song/?
Didn't Cher sing that song/? Originally Posted by happybanana
It's like I'm Bruce Willis in Sixth Sense.
FREE of charge to all Originally Posted by Charlotte Carrington
My main concern is that the math doesn't seem to add up. You're going to put time and effort into it. Also, I know web space is relatively cheap, but it's not free. How are you going to make money or is this a public service?
Lots of pop ups and advertisements ?