What will they do

The buffalo bills after releasing Fitzpatrick Now only one qb is on there roster probably pick a qb in the upcoming draft
they sort of paid him more than he is worth, but yet, he was the best they had for now

unless they open up their pocket books with some free agent help, its going to get a lot worse before it gets better.

i felt they a just a couple players from being playoff caliber, now it is a total rebuild.
bring in Tebow

nothing will happen without Tebow
Draft is thin but Marrone may pick his boy, Nassib, and try to temper his "touch" since he has a tendency to through passes 100 MPH on short routes. Smart kid, big enough and can run. A project that may take time. Same with Geno Smith, but he is supposed to go before they pick. Remember, many of the best QB's were middle to low round picks.
I imagine the Bills will draft a QB and go with him. They don't have a starter on the team so they might as well.
Remember, many of the best QB's were middle to low round picks. Originally Posted by richguy2851
Who other than Tom Brady fits this description?
Who other than Tom Brady fits this description? Originally Posted by pmiddlebrook1225
Joe Montana...3rd round
Dan Fouts......3rd round
Roger Staubach....10th round
Sonny Jurgensen.....4th round
Bart Starr....17th round
Johnny Unitas....7th round

elg........
Those are some good names for sure. However, I was only 7-years old when the most recent retiree of that bunch (Montana) played his last game in the NFL so my mind, incorrectly, omitted the greats of yesteryear. I should have phrased my question differently and been more specific to my train of thought. With that said, I don't know that those 6 guys constitute "many" of the best though.

To my point though I'd contend that the only great QB to come into the league over the last 25 years later than round 2 was Tom Brady. I've considered Kurt Warner but I just don't think he has the body of work to stand up next to some of the other guys in his generation. Thoughts?

Unfortunately I think finding late-round or undrafted QB gems is akin to winning the lottery at this point. Every prospect is so painstakingly evaluated and put under the microscope now they just don't slip through the cracks as frequently.
Unfortunately I think finding late-round or undrafted QB gems is akin to winning the lottery at this point. Originally Posted by pmiddlebrook1225
I think that the majority of first rounders turn into busts...way too much money spent on promise with no delivery.

Drew Brees was a second rounder.
Russell Wilson.....3rd round
Matt Schaub....3rd round

Wouldn't the Bills have liked one of these three instead of the busts they paid millions to over the last 10 years? They passed on all three, some kind of talent evaluators in Buffalo, huh?

Thats why I don't follow the Bills. They have NO talent in the front office, and that is where championships are won first.

elg.....
Agreed. Glad I'm not from the area and not a Bills fan. They have more first round busts of any position than just about any other organization.