Access to Powder Room

Should girls who are known to be pimped (owned and operated) have access to the Powder Room?
Give it a rest, this vindictive campaign of yours is pathetic.

Imagine what they are saying about you in there, moonbeam drama queen!
I not a mod god, but the answer to your harassing question MH is yes. Pleez get help, her pussy must have been to die for, literally, if you keep this charade up!!
Should girls who are known to be pimped (owned and operated) have access to the Powder Room? Originally Posted by MoonHowler
Yes. If a female has the requirements to be admitted to the powder room, and they're relatively well behaved , they will get access.

It doesn't matter what is going on in their personal lives. That isn't anyone's business but theirs and certainly it's not our business to try to figure out if they have a pimp or not. Besides, relationships (regardless of intent) are always changing. What? We're supposed to be the hobby police?

Otherwise, agree with the others.

I've run across a few of your past posts lately. You seem obsessed.
Elisabeth Whispers is a wise lady...

Huck
I'm pretty green to hobby still but seem a bit obsessed Moon Moon.
Should girls who are known to be pimped (owned and operated) have access to the Powder Room? Originally Posted by MoonHowler
Should pimps like you have access to this site itself?
I don't think there is any rule about pimps or pimed girls on this site. To be honest if you feel so strongly about pimps maybe this is not a good hobby for you. It's like going to church and saying should bible thumpers be allowed. This shit just comes with the territory.
Obsessed was about 6 months ago dear. This is deranged.
hmm this was my thought
Attached Images File Type: jpg fatal.jpg (8.5 KB, 158 views)
Heh
Hmmmmm seems to me to be o.w.h.d. wich means obsessed with honey disorder imho
Ommfg dude r u serious with this shit!!! I think im gunna need a bigger strap on