I sure have missed you all

now i'm in the mood to go down the street and visit all these kinky sweeties in their haunted houses. tricks for treats??

thankfully not dead yet, and not gay.

so any new, spectacular fun in nwa?
ginger still the top of the line?

fun to still so much crazy drama and agitation. thank god.
but i never did see honey angel and now i'm conflicted. bummer.

message me for a good time
Yes Ginger is always at the top of the list. Sarahlynn is another great choice when she makes it back up there. As I am sure you know lots of LE action in nwa so play safe and stick with known and safe ladies.
Well, well, Mr. Troll. There you are! I was wondering what happened to you.

We never did get the opportunity to meet!

Glad to hear you're back & hopefully we can make our long-overdue introductions soon!
well thank you both.

ginger at this rate it's gonna end being some of that retirement home lovin for you and me unless i catch a break here soon.
i don't see your ad, takin a well deserved vacation?
and who is this doubles partner? is there an intro thread for her you can bump?
well thank you both.

ginger at this rate it's gonna end being some of that retirement home lovin for you and me unless i catch a break here soon.
i don't see your ad, takin a well deserved vacation?
and who is this doubles partner? is there an intro thread for her you can bump? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
There's plenty of my ads floating around! No rest for the wicked.

My doubles partner is...mysterious. Isn't she? PM sent.
and who is this doubles partner? is there an intro thread for her you can bump? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
Get Ginger to send you taint photos of her and the double partner.
Yes Ginger is always at the top of the list. Sarahlynn is another great choice when she makes it back up there. As I am sure you know lots of LE action in nwa so play safe and stick with known and safe ladies. Originally Posted by playtime40
Thanks and I'm back in nwa for awhile