San Antonio's superthread.

So what do you guys think about San Antonio's super thread for Short Notice Availability announcements ?? Seems to have been working out pretty well for them

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=653487
Sounds like a good idea if the modtards are oK with it as they will have to police it, as fuctards and hooktards frequently cannot be trusted to follow the rules.

I would suggest if violations of the listed rules occur, use the RTM button, do not make accusing posts as that will probably devolve into excessive drama which will derail the purpose of the thread.
As if that hot body of yours is gonna be available?
As if that hot body of yours is gonna be available? Originally Posted by Flyboy182
I'm gonna be available Saturday in LR. Ijs
It's under discussion, as we speak. But you guys have to behave yourselves. The thread would be in the Requests ISO Forum.
It's under discussion, as we speak. But you guys have to behave yourselves. The thread would be in the Requests ISO Forum. Originally Posted by MrHappy4u
you mean like this???

As if that hot body of yours is gonna be available? Originally Posted by Flyboy182
FB,
Get you some of that passage. You'll never regret that journey
Sounds like a good idea if the modtards are oK with it as they will have to police it, as fuctards and hooktards frequently cannot be trusted to follow the rules.

I would suggest if violations of the listed rules occur, use the RTM button, do not make accusing posts as that will probably devolve into excessive drama which will derail the purpose of the thread. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
+1
FB,
Get you some of that passage. You'll never regret that journey Originally Posted by datylikes
aww Daty, you're so sweet. I'm waiting on my next trip to see you. Hope all has been well since our last unforgettable moments. (green apple pop rocks) lol
I don't see a problem. It would be a specific, detailed exception to Ad violations, but remember it will be ONLY for SHORT NOTICE availability. Both ladies and guys can post, but follow up should be by PM. We don't need or want to see "date-making" on the board.

JMO

Huck

green apple pop rocks??? WTF?

Huck

green apple pop rocks??? WTF? Originally Posted by urhuckleberry
You would have had to have been there Huck
aww Daty, you're so sweet. I'm waiting on my next trip to see you. Hope all has been well since our last unforgettable moments. (green apple pop rocks) lol Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
I'm LMAO because you got a tiny bit nervous when I used them on you, hehe
I like Green Apples
green apple pop rocks??? WTF? Originally Posted by urhuckleberry

Just a little something extra for a nice, sweet bbbj. lol you can buy them at most adult novelty shops. They are called oral pop rocks and come in different flavors.

I'm LMAO because you got a tiny bit nervous when I used them on you, hehe
I like Green Apples Originally Posted by datylikes
lol no one has ever used them on me before. But man what fun
Just a little something extra for a nice, sweet bbbj. lol you can buy them at most adult novelty shops. They are called oral pop rocks and come in different flavors.
lol no one has ever used them on me before. But man what fun Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
Mmmmm Hmmmm
eccieexpress.net
For those who NEED IT NOW!!!

I love it. I would really work well in larger areas. I know it has been frustrating to contact ad after ad sometimes and get no response for a same day appointment even hours later. Then the provider calls when your window has closed. I would definitely use the thread.