Banned member with new handle.

(97*) 8*8-6847
Dallas, TX

This person was sending me threatening private messages, found out my private information due to my old partner and is threatening to post my info all over Eccie, craigslist and backpage. His old handle is banned and he has made a new one. He said I no called no showed on him and is now threatening me. His old handle is larg*ntx.

PM me for details if you would like.
Hon, they've already done as much damage as they could in that other thread. Anybody who wanted to know your RW info got all they needed in that thread. So, bottom line: they fired their best shot and you're still standing.

Just move forward and forget about 'em. What you do from this point forward will define you on this board. Whether that's good or bad remains to be seen, but I would strongly suggest getting a firm grip on your phone and attempting to write as few drama-filled posts as humanly possible from this moment on, 'cause you've already pretty much filled your lifetime quota for drama on this board during the very short time you've been here. I realize you may not have had much of a choice (emphasis on the "may"), so I'm not doggin' you. Just do your best to keep the drama down from here on out.
Agree with you on that one newb. I expect this drama will end soon
Good advice en. Don't turn into the wolf or kitty.

Just let it die down. Take a break from the board for a few days.
Don't worry guys. I'm out. Not like for good but you know....
And as you said... You all know everything you need to know about me. So let's learn about you.. What's your favorite color?
Green like yours ,the color of money
Good advice and time to stop

Favorite color Blue

What's your favorite type of music?
Hang in there!

Just keep being you, the rest will sort itself out

Happy 2014 despite the crazies!
I love everything. My favorite newish band is foster the people. But I love Eric Clapton and lynyrd skynyrd. What's yours?
Always be very careful and remain vigilant about that crap.

ECCIE Staff has shown through demonstrated examples that outing someone on this site is hardly an issue to them and the ban for doing so is not very long.
Jillian, get some rest off Eccie for now. You had it rough with drama this week and can be look ridiculous continue through the mods eyes, especially changing the topic(s) in the alerts.

You may be new, but get a hold of yourself. We all have our bad days. Listen to the other members advice and what you're plan. Take a few days off, enjoy the new year for now.
I.'ll pm you what I like musically
Hang in there. Like gas, this too shall pass. Have a Happy New Year!
Surely I'm not the only one that is getting tired of this shit. Your drama is all over this board. Maybe its time for a new career?
I love everything. My favorite newish band is foster the people. But I love Eric Clapton and lynyrd skynyrd. What's yours? Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Oh my. A lovely young lady who appreciates Clapton. My list just got longer.

I have no favorite color. They all are beautiful in the right environment.