Raventemptress

I miss Raventemptress. I hope she is doing great wherever she is.
I haven't talked to her since late December. I hope she is alright, as well. Lucy is on a lot of atf lists. Mine included.
i miss her also!
Me four....
The OP seems well intentioned but but but if you are having to post a thread asking about her that should tell you where you stand with her For ladies and gents who might be in the know i suggest you keep it to yourself or at least ask her first before posting. Nothing against the OP but raventemptress has her reasons I am sure. I don't know her and I have no intel
TD,
There are several post similar to this posted everyday. Why does this one upset you? For someone that does not RT you seem to be playing the WK role very well.
TD,
There are several post similar to this posted everyday It is true but is it right Why does this one upset you? For someone that does not RT you seem to be playing the WK role very well. Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
Yes I am Ravens WK We are getting married in 5 minutes so leave us alone Geez what if Raven was laying low due to a stalker. Post like urs may spark the gent to be on high alert. I am not calling you a stalker but i hope ur understanding my point. I still stand by my statement if you have post on whereabouts or concerns of a provider then that should tell you where you stand. ijs
I'm the bride's maid. Lol

Seriously, I said this in another thread bc usually there aren't that many "where art thou" threads and this week is an exception:

I heard she won the lottery, moved to Amsterdam and now lives in a private brownstone next the Heineken Brewery.

C'mon guys....we don't go posting asking where our favorite gents went off to. Seriously. Its just tacky. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I mean, if you miss her BJs then post an ISO asking for a BJ that's on par with Infamous BJ's BJs.

If you miss RavenTemptress then post and ISO looking for a hot caucasian brunette spinner who loves to have fun and can hold a good convo. But for the love of God stop asking where these ladies are.

ITS NONE OF YOUR FCUKING BUSINESS WHERE WE ARE WHEN YOU'RE NOT PAYING US TO BE IN YOUR PRESENCE.

Edit: sorry to be so blunt but privacy is privacy. There has been three of these types of posts just this week. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I kinda look at it this way. Some go out of their way to become popular and well known. Once you become a celebrity, people are used to having you around. There is nothing special about your average hobbyist, so we can drop off the radar and nobody gives a fuck. Jaime and Lola should know better. If either of you went missing, you can bet there would be serious ripples in the Eccie community. ijs.
I hear what ur saying daty/o, but no one is starting threads asking where some of the more well-known hobbyists have been (I can name four guys off the top of my head right this second, but won't). Seriously, the idea that guys have any right to know what a lady is doing if we fall off the map makes as much sense as us contemplating publicly about a guy's whereabouts. It is none of our business and the same is true for y'all. Not being hateful to anyone in particular I just really wish there was a universal standard regarding everyone's privacy.
Duplicate post
I miss Raventemptress. I hope she is doing great wherever she is. Originally Posted by Fast Eddie
With all due respect, does this sound like stalking to you?

I have a great deal of respect for TD, but Fast Eddie is right. There are inquiries about different providers on the board on a daily basis. Nobody is suggesting that they went into witness protection and we need to out them. It sounds to me like someone misses the special part of their life that this person filled and wishes them all the best. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it will be that way to many when you leave; some of us won't be so lucky.
With all due respect, does this sound like stalking to you?

I have a great deal of respect for TD, but Fast Eddie is right. There are inquiries about different providers on the board on a daily basis. Nobody is suggesting that they went into witness protection and we need to out them. It sounds to me like someone misses the special part of their life that this person filled and wishes them all the best. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that it will be that way to many when you leave; some of us won't be so lucky. Originally Posted by daty/o
Trust me I think you are right Eddie. There is nothing wrong with asking about one of your favorites.
With all due respect, does this sound like stalking to you? Originally Posted by daty/o
Not at all. But it leaves the door wide open for speculation and rumors (and stalker types who are more likely to lurk than post, love to get fed with speculation and rumors). Not saying the OP is a stalker at all. Like TD said, he probably well intentioned. But why even open the door. Respect the lady's privacy. If you miss her, send her a pm/email/text.
Seriously, the idea that guys have any right to know what a lady is doing if we fall off the map makes as much sense as us contemplating publicly about a guy's whereabouts. It is none of our business and the same is true for y'all. Not being hateful to anyone in particular I just really wish there was a universal standard regarding everyone's privacy. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
THN,

Let me weigh in (on tiptoes) Sometimes, it is out of regret that we may have wanted to see so and so and boom, she's gone. Sometimes it's out of real sadness from loosing a (hobby) friend. Sometimes, it's people stirring the pot or stalking.

From my perspective, I think it's more the first two rather than the latter. But, I could be wrong. We could have gone around the corner where there isn't much good left in civil society in general.