My Saturday Failure!

Just sharing my hobby failure/Venting.

So Saturday I was driving in from Cedar Creek Lake about a 2 hour drive. I sent a PM to a very nice looking Italian spinner that will go unnamed cause she did not see my pm till the next day, no harm no foul. I waited about an hour for her reply before seeking out my 2nd choice so I sent another PM to Naughty Morgan, she was online and had posted an add so I thought time wise it could work out, at this time is was about 3:45 and I was trying see someone about 5:30 6:00. N.M. replied very quickly with "Yes I can what's your phone number" So I got excited and continued driving to Dallas expecting a text with a location, that never came.

I got to North Dallas about 5pm which was about the time I got a text from N.M. stating that she was booked all weekend and wanted to book for Monday UGH!!!. "Thank you for wasting my time"
So now I'm scrambling to find a last minute appt. with no success. So after reading a few reviews I decided to try Relax in Plano since that is on my home.

I call Relax to ask if one of the two girls that had been reviewed was there and if I could come over in about 15 mins. Yes was the answer to both my questions. I get to Relax and get ready for my session and realize both girls are busy and I will have to wait a bit. After about 5 mins house mom comes in and gives me an ok massage which was interrupted by two phone calls and the door. I did not care cause I thought she was just keeping busy while I waiting on the main course. I could hear the other girls were finished with their appts and house mom said that she was done with me, so I laid there waiting for my main course that never came, I finally stuck my head out the door and asked what was going on and she told me my 30 mins was up. "Are fucking kidding me!" I was pissed I walked out as she tried to give some 8 year old candy and I just looked at her like she was freaking crazy.

The hobby gods were against me Saturday
I am so sorry that happened love. What a total disappointment. I don't do well with disappointment.

It sounds like you kept your wits. For the love of God, I can not figure out why you could not get a last minute appointment in North Dallas. It seems like it should be a piece of cake ANYTIME. So sorry.

xo
It seems like it should be a piece of cake ANYTIME. Originally Posted by Holly Love
I hope it's not an 8 year old piece of cake..
Littlewit that is so sad and so wrong.
You need to write a formal review on the Relax2013 party of your multi-fail. Activities occurred, so it qualifies for a review.

Be sure and name names. If you don't have a name for the "house mom," be sure to provide a description.
Sorry that happened to you.... Hasn't been my week either but things will get better
You a good guy LittleWit. In my pm next time were out there in that kneck of the woods together well you know
Sometimes the hobby stars just don't line up......it can be VERY frustrating!
You need to write a formal review on the Relax2013 party of your multi-fail. Activities occurred, so it qualifies for a review.

Be sure and name names. If you don't have a name for the "house mom," be sure to provide a description. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
It is not relax2013 in Dallas..but an amp called relax in Plano.

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...89-21/23283144
That sucks! Sorry you had to go through all that run-around!
Yea man that sux. But, that's part of the adventure.
have you never read the AMP portion of this website? me thinks you should
  • =cP
  • 02-25-2014, 10:37 AM
Yeah..... Write a review and at least get some PA out of the ordeal!
What are you whining about? At least you had a reason to get away from cedar creek ...
Littlewit next time let me know when you are in the Cedar Creek area.