Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Short, big booty, nice legs, she needs to shave....lol
Recommendation: Yes
good stuff man, thanks for the intel...

how bushy was that clam?
good stuff man, thanks for the intel...

how bushy was that clam? Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Didn't get a really good view on the clam..
She needed some tlc on her body and face...

Its when she is sitting next to you when you notice it...
Mainly saw the back of her head most of the time..
Didn't get a really good view on the clam..
She needed some tlc on her body and face...

Its when she is sitting next to you when you notice it...
Mainly saw the back of her head most of the time.. Originally Posted by ttrx769
thanks man... I been looking for a au natural black bush for a while... bucket hobby list is getting pretty random at this point...
Drove through about 1030, saw about 4 SW. The first one in heels, skirt and tank did her best to get me to stop but I wasn't interested. One was bent over something in her yard and the other 2 were 2/10 scale. I'll see what's out tomorrow since I work close
Nice recon.
thanks man... I been looking for a au natural black bush for a while... bucket hobby list is getting pretty random at this point... Originally Posted by randomtxguy
Ha! I get it.. what's there left to do when you've done it all already?

ttrx769.. that address.. South Street near MLK? or Colonial, south, near MLK? I need solid clarification, went to that area not long ago, expecting SW everywhere, found nothing.. I have $12 burning a hole in my pocket.

and btw, your review should be mandatory reading in the AMP section, where guys report accepting CBJ, and are shelling out $200 for the privilege.. you paid $12, and made this Whore do what you wanted! granted, it's not apples to apples, but the concept applies.
There aren't that many hoes on my tract that I don't get a stab at. Review to come but I went out this morning to break down any hoes trying to do business without going thru me and I pulled up on her. Everything the OP states is accurate and on point.