Who would be willing to see a newbie

Hi my name is Larry I am 21 I am not a newbie to the hobby I have been mostly with backpage girls so I am trying to build up some references any help would be great thanks
You can do a review on the ladies you saw and also contact them and ask if they would be a reference for you since you saw them...
Hi my name is Larry I am 21 I am not a newbie to the hobby I have been mostly with backpage girls so I am trying to build up some references any help would be great thanks Originally Posted by hornyguy2232
Hi Larry.

You sound just like my uncle John E. Law. Maybe we're kin?
Hi my name is Larry I am 21 I am not a newbie to the hobby I have been mostly with backpage girls so I am trying to build up some references any help would be great thanks Originally Posted by hornyguy2232
If the circumstances were safe and for the right donation I would consider meeting you...

Before we go any further though I am curious as to just what activities you have in mind?
You know...a M&G over lunch etc...
If the circumstances were safe and for the right donation I would consider meeting you...

Before we go any further though I am curious as to just what activities you have in mind?
You know...a M&G over lunch etc... Originally Posted by malwoody
Find out if the ladies you have seen on bp.. are verified and allow you to review them.. Happy hunting babes.. I'm sure once you clear your newbie status and do more reviews... ladies will bw willing to see you,,, o yea.. ignore the B.S.... btw.. its just nonsense.. and negativity never deserves fuel.. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE!!!
Find out if the ladies you have seen on bp.. are verified and allow you to review them.. Happy hunting babes.. I'm sure once you clear your newbie status and do more reviews... ladies will bw willing to see you,,, o yea.. ignore the B.S.... btw.. its just nonsense.. and negativity never deserves fuel.. I KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE!!! Originally Posted by Nia Baby
The OP did ask "who" and did NOT specify gender...

However, I'm glad you lined him out to "ignore the B.S..." cause after all, he just might have taken my post seriously......YA THINK...??

You know...a M&G over lunch etc... Originally Posted by malwoody
Malwoody you're so progressive, it's seriously like you were born 100 years too soon. Props!
I have read reviews performed by providers on other providers. Who knew MW would convert?
Then again, if the price were right...I have heard that G4P fits with the term progressive.
I have read reviews performed by providers on other providers. Who knew MW would convert?
Then again, if the price were right...I have heard that G4P fits with the term progressive. Originally Posted by algrace
Outed again..