Nola VS. Baton Rouge

Hello Louisiana, gents & ladies!!

I need to make a stop thru somewhere on my way over to Lake Chuck to pick up my new toy poochie I had gifted to me yesterday. It's been awhile and I haven't stopped to play in forever!

Here are a few updated pictures as well!

Where would benefit me the most during a mid week day?

Miss Dreams
Attached Images File Type: jpg MyLeatherSoSoftOHo.jpg (77.7 KB, 319 views) File Type: jpg 20140605_195543.jpg (40.3 KB, 320 views) File Type: jpg Beachbum02.jpg (29.7 KB, 318 views) File Type: jpg pinkcouch.jpg (39.5 KB, 321 views)
BATON ROUGE ! it's no contest. You know I'm your favorite. So cum see the best!
Just come see your favorite in Baton Rouge! You know who's the best!
Well I know we did something in your car that was pretty amazing if I must say, I did that... people do anything to get a Dailydose of something! FREAKS

Decisions, Decisions

Miss Dreams

BATON ROUGE ! it's no contest. You know I'm your favorite. So cum see the best! Originally Posted by Dailydose
New Orleans!!!!
What area do you consider to be the best IN New Orleans.. I have always stayed in the French Quarter but sometimes I hear it can be a pain in the butt for the guests with long valet waits. I hope it's not selfish of me, it's the area I feel the most welcoming at.

Miss Dreams

New Orleans!!!! Originally Posted by weebbadd
I will come wherever you are baby!
Lafayette?????
Don't forget about us. Been forever since we saw you.
Seriously I have no problem parking in the quarter I kinda like meeting ladies there it's easy to blend in.......I have a truck so I can't valet park anyway usually.
Yes as for Lafayette it has been forever... I don't even remember you, probably in my other phone? I will look later, been awhile pardon me.

Miss Dreams

Lafayette?????
Don't forget about us. Been forever since we saw you. Originally Posted by Chopin
Kool I have a nice car so I must valet in New Orleans especially, lol anyway about the parking me and my poochie Prada could take a walk and meet you for a drink. I am sure we would blend in...

Miss Dreams

Seriously I have no problem parking in the quarter I kinda like meeting ladies there it's easy to blend in.......I have a truck so I can't valet park anyway usually. Originally Posted by weebbadd
So I just got my hair done again today and I'm just about available to make the trip and I have been trying to decide where to stop on my trip and it's getting closer to the weekend now... so much for the question on mid week, lol uhmm

Miss Dreams
weebbadd any day as well?

Miss Dreams

I will come wherever you are baby! Originally Posted by weebbadd
I will be thru to get the Dailydose!! Might not be in a room unless more interest but hay we make the best of it wherever we are. um Lowes or Home Depot? lmao

Miss Dreams

Just come see your favorite in Baton Rouge! You know who's the best! Originally Posted by Dailydose
Unfortunately I'll leaving town tomorrow for a long weekend away. My dad had minor surgurey yesterday all is well but I need to go visit and cook some meals for them....I won't be back until middle of next week....