URL / Website: -
City: Grandview
State: Missouri
Address: Bannister road and I470 area
Activities: lfk dfk bbbj mish
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length blond
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Natasha is tall with a very thin beautiful body. Very smooth skin. Perfect size breasts with large hard eraser nipples.
Recommendation: Yes
Is her place still an advertisement for that Hoarders Show?
Is her place still an advertisement for that Hoarders Show? Originally Posted by super_delfin00
Not going to lie. It can be a challenge at times to maneuver around the stuff. Some visits it is not bad others its worse. Like I said I am not there to judge her on her apartment. It has never been filthy gross. Just lots of mainly cloths laying around. There will be a pile in one place one visit and different pile the next visit. I have heard her talk of buying and selling cloths so maybe that is a side hustle for hers.

Sounds like you had a good time though.
A visit to Natasha is like a box of chocolates...
A visit to Natasha is like a box of chocolates... Originally Posted by bigdaddymoses
I thought that was a visit to Naughty Nancy .
Not going to lie. It can be a challenge at times to maneuver around the stuff. Some visits it is not bad others its worse. Like I said I am not there to judge her on her apartment. It has never been filthy gross. Just lots of mainly cloths laying around. There will be a pile in one place one visit and different pile the next visit. I have heard her talk of buying and selling cloths so maybe that is a side hustle for hers. Originally Posted by KCMike
You must have went on a good day.
Last time I saw her, she had dog shit all over the floors like landmines.