Photographer with studio DFW area

I am looking for a photographer in the DFW area that has a studio. I want to bring a provider for new web site pictures. It would be nice if you have some one for hair and makeup.
You sure are demanding. Are you expecting all of that for free?
This is a gift to me to see a provider pose for pictures. I don't know where you thought I was looking for free service. I would think the better photographers will want some big money for good pictures
You might nose around Model Mayhem, that way you can find photogs, hair and make up artists as well.
Rather than use Model Mayhem I would rather hear from the ECCIE members for recommendations. If I do follow through with this I want pictures that will work for her. Plus I am a voyeur at heart..
An ECCIE member gave you a recommendation.
did u check the business services forum, many of the photograhers have portfolios and website links
Though, I think his video work is stronger than his still photography.
Thanks for the recommendation. I never give much credit to the adds. I would rather have another person give a recommendation. It will be my birthday and I will enjoy watching the process. It sure won't be like watching sausage being made.
Thanks Lena I have contacted them to get more info.
I have equipment, but not a studio as of yet
You're welcome dear. And early happy birthday!