hotel info for omaha..

Ill be in Omaha soon and wondering how the hotel situation is...
are they still open?? any travel restrictions??

thanks!!
still open with very empty parking lots and very few guests...no travel restrictions currently
I think Nebraska and maybe only 7 other states don't have those restrictions..yet.
Hi Dallas,

Here is the link to the State Health Department that if you look under Directed Health Measures you can get the official details. http://dhhs.ne.gov/Pages/Coronavirus.aspx

Things are pretty well shut down until at least April 30. No dining rooms open, only curbside and drive through window service for food from restaurants. All bars are closed, many of the big box and grocery stores are working with reduced hours.

A few hotels have been offering room specials for EMT's and other medical people that don't want to go home to families and possibly take the virus home. The big events for Omaha in the next couple months are shut down. First is the Berkshire Stockholders meeting, and the second is the College World Series.
Ok y'all So appreciate y'all!

Wow no World Series Uggghhhhh
I think a few hotels downtown closed but most should be up and running. Can’t even go to parks , but can go on walking trails. u can golf if into that lol also a lot of places are doing alcohol beverages Togo !
No World Series no Berkshire no swim trials ��

Those were usually slow times for me but I’m sad at how much our economy will be affected. I’ve worked for a cpl companies who relied on the funds from these events .
Thanks I found a hotel

These times are crazy
We just gotta make the best of the situation!
Nebraska and Iowa have governors with higher aspirations, who are trying to curry favor with the President to increase their national profiles.

So, they may manage to remain among the few states who have yet to shut things down.