Please close my account

• JerrB
  • 10-07-2023, 06:29 PM
Close it. I only registered so I could make comments on the Pimps and Promoters thread. Today Israel got hit by Hamas and I had to let all you know that Joe Biden gave 6B to Iran and now the Taliban wants to use the weapons that Biden left behind in his botched withdrawal to wipe out Israel.

Hey I told you that this guy was a sick piece of shit but you moderators deleted my threads and banned me multiple times.

I know the truth can be painful. Also it is important to talk about the Diary of Ashley and you don't want to allow us to talk about it even in the Political section. Why is that? It is in the news. Common knowledge.

See you later at IHOP Little Enos
Be sure to post the time and location.

Close it. I only registered so I could make comments on the Pimps and Promoters thread. Today Israel got hit by Hamas and I had to let all you know that Joe Biden gave 6B to Iran and now the Taliban wants to use the weapons that Biden left behind in his botched withdrawal to wipe out Israel.

Hey I told you that this guy was a sick piece of shit but you moderators deleted my threads and banned me multiple times.

I know the truth can be painful. Also it is important to talk about the Diary of Ashley and you don't want to allow us to talk about it even in the Political section. Why is that? It is in the news. Common knowledge.

See you later at IHOP Little Enos
Be sure to post the time and location.

Originally Posted by JerrB
Good one. Yeah Joe Biden showering with is child
Of the following . . .
#10 - Topics regarding children, and certain images depicting children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.