People are calling to boycott Home Depot after its co-founder said he was voting for Trump and encouraged others to do the same

• oeb11
  • 11-01-2020, 10:09 AM
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...D8T?li=BBorjTa

People are calling to boycott Home Depot after its co-founder said he was voting for Trump and encouraged others to do the same

© Rob Kinmonth/The LIFE Images Collection via Getty Images/Getty Images Bernie Marcus (right) cofounded Home Depot. Rob Kinmonth/The LIFE Images Collection via Getty Images/Getty Images
  • People on social media are calling for a boycott of Home Depot after its co-founder pledged his support for President Trump in the upcoming 2020 election.
  • In a Friday opinion article in Fox News, Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus explained why he was supporting a second term for President Trump and why other Americans should do similarly.
  • Marcus donated $7 million to Trump during the 2016 campaign, data from the Center for Responsive Politics showed.
  • "Bernie retired from The Home Depot about 20 years ago and does not speak on behalf of the company," a Home Depot spokesperson told Business Insider. "The Home Depot does not give money to presidential campaigns or endorse presidential candidates."
Angry shoppers are once again calling for a boycott of Home Depot after its co-founder announced his support for President Trump in the 2020 election.
In a Friday opinion article in Fox News, Home Depot co-founder Bernie Marcus explained why he was supporting a second term for President Trump and why other Americans should do similarly. In the wake of the article, people took to Twitter to voice their disapproval using the hashtag #boycotthomedepot.

Ah Yes - the DPST's show their 'Tolerance" for democracy and other opinions!!!
anyOne with a different opinion - must be punished until they fall in Line with theDPST narrative!
From the so-calledparty of 'toleracne , inclusion, but in actuality hypocritical and Plantation racial identity politics"/

If Biden wins - they will put the entire country under an ideologic mandate - and anyone in disagreement will be headed for -re-education camps.

They seek a stalinist communist totalitarian dictatorship - that even Stalin and mao would be envious of their control freak mandates to agree with the party Line - or be stood up against a wall.

Fine - the short answer - go to Lowe's if you don't like it - DPST's - I will continue to patronize Home Depot - and U can go fuck yourselves and your controlling little DPST fantasies!

and if you think U will come confiscate weapons from middle America - DPST's

the result will be Civil WAr.

From My cold - dead hands.
triggered much - DPST minions!!!
Looks like Chicken Little is getting closer and closer to his imminent meltdown.
sounds like more triggered Antifa SJW commie foster children
Funny how the Trump Army and Trump himself, uses Twitter continuously to spread their messages, while openly complaining that Twitter is a liberal deep state platform, that blocks information.

Fitting that Home Depot's Co-founder is calling for Trump's defeat.. It IS time to bring the hammer down!
If Biden wins - they will put the entire country under an ideologic mandate - and anyone in disagreement will be headed for -re-education camps.

They seek a stalinist communist totalitarian dictatorship - that even Stalin and mao would be envious of their control freak mandates to agree with the party Line - or be stood up against a wall.

and if you think U will come confiscate weapons from middle America - DPST's

the result will be Civil WAr.

From My cold - dead hands.
triggered much - DPST minions!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Wow! Delusional wonderings from someone on the fringes of sanity.

Seriously, do you really think if Joe Biden is elected, dissidents will end up in camps? Wow!

I hope you regain your senses soon! Bless you heart!
I wonder if Home Depot makes more if doctors fudge the COVID death numbers.

What do you think, oeb? I’m hearing people say you work there.
People are calling to boycott Home Depot after its co-founder said he was voting for Trump and encouraged others to do the same Originally Posted by oeb11
The people who are calling for this boycott have never intentionally stepped foot in a hardware store in their lives anyways.
Typical hatred from the left! They hate anyone who thinks differently than they do! They throw tantrums riot and loot to get attention like lil cry babies!
  • Tiny
  • 11-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Yes sometimes it seems like there's an anti-Democratic, anti-freedom streak running through a large segment of the Democratic party. You see it in censorship on college campuses too. And the instinct of most Democrats is to attack economic liberalism.
Yes sometimes it seems like there's an anti-Democratic, anti-freedom streak running through a large segment of the Democratic party. You see it in censorship on college campuses too. And the instinct of most Democrats is to attack economic liberalism. Originally Posted by Tiny
Well, they in no uncertain terms have stated they want to dismantle the constitution. They contradict themselves constantly between which is more important between individual rights, or the needs of the group.
I checked my messages...no calls about that
I checked my messages...no calls about that Originally Posted by matchingmole
Hey maroon any pics about that??
Your fascination with pics would make a maroon proud of your photo album...your cherished possession
  • oeb11
  • 11-01-2020, 05:17 PM
As usual - Mole is in denial and delusion about the stated aims of the DPST party,
They are the enemy of representative Democracy - and will dismantle the Constitution and bill of Rights in favor of a a Stalinsit dictatorship

because - Moles in burrows and DPST nomenklatura know better what is best for 'you" - than do "You " yourself!
The people who are calling for this boycott have never intentionally stepped foot in a hardware store in their lives anyways. Originally Posted by GastonGlock
Horse shit!!!
  • oeb11
  • 11-02-2020, 10:11 AM
Little 'r' - have any 'evidence' to go with your usual dishing out helping of HS???
GG is correct - liberal DPST arrogant elitists would never dream of lowering themselves to plebian places such as 'hardware store"
Ohhh - the humanity!!