URL / Website: -
City: houston
State: Texas
Address: north side
Activities: lap dance, grinding, tits in face, blue balls
Hair Length and Color: long, black, wavy fake
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: She was mixed with a pretty face, looked kind of like beyonce, big tits, small waist, huge ass...she had the complete package.
Recommendation: Yes
Yeah, I had a similar experience. A lot of up-selling at this place. Went there for the first time on a Sunday night, they advertised $10 lap dance specials. There were some real beauties in there but when I asked about lap dances they all quoted $30 topless and $40 full nude. A couple of them had the same story, they are independent workers, not employees so they get to set their own prices. I can respect that but Bucks shouldn't be advertising $10 dances to draw you in, I consider that bait-n-switch. Not sure if guys are paying those prices but most every other place is $20 lap dances, extras are negotiable. I doubt I'll ever go back to Bucks
Agreed. Never went back.
A fully nude byob establishment with no or optional nude entertainment as Advertised on the website I've never seen anyone fully nude and won't ever go back
  • nice1
  • 05-31-2022, 12:41 PM
Yeah, that reads like a no bro.
It’s an “upscale” BYOB establishment. Girls be charging more for dances. They do have a room in the back but it’s a high ass fee to go back there. I’ve read that fun was had back there but the dude paid a grip.

The $10 dances are on the floor only. Doesn’t apply to VIP. And I read the managers watch girls like a hawk in VIP.

I used to visit this place somewhat often. I’ve since stopped when there are better places to go.
Where do you think is better right now? I am tired of the same spots.
Same question: what spots are good right now?
That review is almost a year old.
guys
review bumps after 30 days not allowed.
Closing.