Spit or Swallow ?

Ok guys tell the truth..what do you prefer ? do you care either way ? I mean as long as the girl NQBS..is that ok ? I mean what if after she jumps up and spits it out right after..kind of a coitis interuptous .. I myself prefer to swallow it all and enjoy it.I like to sit there with it in my mouth and let you finish completley..but some girls dont like it..what I am asking is it a mood killer if she jumps and runs to the bathroom and spits it out ?
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=BBBJCIM

Thought this topic was pretty much ... err ... ingested.
Providers who swallow and suck the remaining cum out of your cock with great eye contact and truly love to be fed cum anytime and anywhere are the epitome of cucksuckers and are most definitely in an elite class of bbbjcim gals like you Allison
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...hlight=BBBJCIM

Thought this topic was pretty much ... err ... ingested. Originally Posted by LexusLover
well not really..that was more about positioning..and it was a hot thread, but no one has point blank asked what the guy prefers..some are happy just to have their dick in your mouth, and they dont care what you do with it once they are done..then there are a few guys who know how they want a girl to finish..there are some who want a true cumslut like myself..only true cumsluts will suck out every drop and swallow it down like it is the yummiest peice of candy...thats what I was asking , what do guys really want when it comes ro bbbjtc or NQNS...
Providers who swallow and suck the remaining cum out of your cock with great eye contact and truly love to be fed cum anytime and anywhere are the epitome of cucksuckers and are most definitely in an elite class of bbbjcim gals like you Allison Originally Posted by whitechocolate
Well I truly love it..Im not satisfied until I have sucked the last bit of cum out and savored and yes swallowed every single drop..and if you keep your hands on my head to make sure I dont jump up and run away thats even better..of course you dont have to hold my head there...
What I prefer? Yes drain me to the last drop drinking every last bit. Or save it and share while our tongues co-mingle together.
But I understand if a woman won't be down for CIM. it's not a deal breaker if she's not.
Nor if she's nqbs.
I prefer that the lady crawl on up and put her head on my shoulder after she takes it all down her throat, so getting up and running to the bathroom ruins the mood for me. Of course, not being greedy and sharing is ok with me too.
I will share if thats what you want, but you need to tell me, otherwise it goes down my throat..
I’ve seen this discussed a few times. Am I the only one that isn’t that picky about the final destination of my cum? I don’t really give a rat’s ass where my cum goes. Once I start spewing, it can land on me, the sheets, your tits, or if I am alone, the shower drain. Once it exits my dick, I could care less where it ends up.
You're not the only one GR... However if a girl I really click with nqns it just makes me like her that much more. But I don't search for it and I don't really care.
However if a girl I really click with nqns it just makes me like her that much more. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Ok EA...but what I am wondering is if just as you start to cum she jumps up and runs to the bathroom to spit it out...isnt that kind of not cool..? it kind of interupts the whole thing, dosnt it ? one of my regulars has mentionted that a time or two, that its basically coitis interuptous...I want to stay there on it until it stops pulsating, isnt that better ?
You're not the only one GR... However if a girl I really click with nqns it just makes me like her that much more. But I don't search for it and I don't really care. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Man, I pretty much agree. I had a GF that really liked sucking a dick to completion and taking it in, but she was always pretty prompt about finding a place to dispose of it, whether it was in napkin by the bed or a beverage glass that she may have been drinking from. Again, I’m not too picky as long as it doesn’t take too much time away from the session. The main thing with me is that you don’t want to interrupt the flow of the session. Running to the bathroom and gargling with Listerine might kill the mood.
The main thing with me is that you don’t want to interrupt the flow of the session. Running to the bathroom and gargling with Listerine might kill the mood. Originally Posted by GymRat
LOL GR..I totally agree..thats why I stay there til you go soft..mmm and so i can make you hard again.... and get ready for the next round...
NQBS is not a deal breaker by any means, but I much prefer a lady who swallows, or rather a lady who stays on the cock until every last drop is consumed. When a lady continues to suck after ejaculation, it absolutely gets the most out of my orgasm, and I love that feeling of being so sensitive that I can hardly take it. I'm so grateful for those special ladies that actually LOVE cum.
Since I do neither ... I could care less if what a provider does with a deposit ... feed it to a rose bush ...