The best EVERYTHING. The wildest ride ever!

Ok, this is for suck, fuck, kindness, nastiness, and the whole 9. Who is that special provider you could never forget. The one who rocked your world like no other!
What about Bianca Page?
Dang, I went back and forth from the other browser trying to add everyone Well just poll the unmentioned spinner below. We know she is baddass from the othe polls!!!
Hey look at me look at me. I have no life and I'm a postswhore.

You keep posting these worthless polls and you put every lady you can think of on your list. Unfortunately you've only been a paid slut on these boards since January and you really don't have a clue of who came before you and those on your list. Not only that, you've left out plenty of current providers as well.

There are so many ladies that you have not a clue about yet you keep posting this nonsense to try and garner recognition for yourself. Stop it. Its embarrassing really.
Mention your fave if you have one babe. Quit being a snob! Its just for fun!
I know, to many providers to mention. I wish I knew all the names. But I don't. There are 2 polls for the providers I missed
It's ok babe, I think they are fun...gives me something to read in between fun things... and keeps from scaring myself watching ghost adventures..but darn I wish Zack was a hobbiest in Houston..he is too damn yummy and he likes plus size girls...we could double team him, go on girl have your fun...
I wanna fuck Channing Tatum, for FREE
Oh hell me too...yummy and mathew! I just saw magic mike last nite..omg
hey biatch{no offense}....what about us who travel to Htown??? lol
Oh yea yummy Dee...omg gotta add her she rocks !!!!and she is another awesome person..
You know what, right after I submitted this I thought about the Famous Dallas Rain. I was like damn, she would put all of us to shame! I want Dallas Rain status. Finding my kink little by little darling
Hey look at me look at me. I have no life and I'm a postswhore. Originally Posted by Big Lou
You know Amy, he's right. On these male orientated hobby boards, women should be seen, not heard.

Good point lou, now how about posting the 'post whore' comments to guys with >4,000 posts and minimal reviews. They're the real 'post whores'. ijs.

You keep posting these worthless polls and you put every lady you can think of on your list. Unfortunately you've only been a paid slut on these boards since January and you really don't have a clue of who came before you and those on your list. Not only that, you've left out plenty of current providers as well. Originally Posted by Big Lou
If Amy is a 'paid slut' what are the guys called who pays to see them? I do agree she doesn't have a clue who came before her, but a lot of guys on these boards don't have a clue who was working in the early years of these hobby boards.

There are so many ladies that you have not a clue about yet you keep posting this nonsense to try and garner recognition for yourself. Stop it. Its embarrassing really. Originally Posted by Big Lou
If I thought her postings were a pain, I wouldn't read them. No doubt the ignore function is pretty easy to use.

The shame is this...........if too many ladies post the board becomes one that's full of post whores.........guys bitch............if no ladies post...............guys bitch...............ladies post, they're threADS.............the shame is that too many guys have some sort of conspiracy theory that almost every lady post is some sort of attention getting threAD, but if they would take the time to read the posts with open minds, they might find out the ladies actually have a lot to offer.

At this point, Amy is just in to this board, no different than any guy who has many postings. If this is her way of having fun with something she's in to, then let her have her fun. If you (or anybody else) think that she's posting to get attention (more business), then they can feel free to hit the reply to moderator button and let the moderators determine if she's crossing the line with threADS or just having fun bantering with the members of this board. No doubt, the moderators know far more than we do about what is right or wrong for this board.

Just live and let live.
Lets keep things civil here please folks.... Lou, you have a right to speak your mind on things, but as previously stated please keep things civil..... DJ..... Always enjoy your posts, but in this case remember we (the mods) are here...... you know where the triangle is..... let us take care of that nonesense......

Carry on......

JaD
You know Amy, he's right. On these male orientated hobby boards, women should be seen, not heard.

Good point lou, now how about posting the 'post whore' comments to guys with >4,000 posts and minimal reviews. They're the real 'post whores'. ijs.

If Amy is a 'paid slut' what are the guys called who pays to see them? I do agree she doesn't have a clue who came before her, but a lot of guys on these boards don't have a clue who was working in the early years of these hobby boards.

If I thought her postings were a pain, I wouldn't read them. No doubt the ignore function is pretty easy to use.

The shame is this...........if too many ladies post the board becomes one that's full of post whores.........guys bitch............if no ladies post...............guys bitch...............ladies post, they're threADS.............the shame is that too many guys have some sort of conspiracy theory that almost every lady post is some sort of attention getting threAD, but if they would take the time to read the posts with open minds, they might find out the ladies actually have a lot to offer.

At this point, Amy is just in to this board, no different than any guy who has many postings. If this is her way of having fun with something she's in to, then let her have her fun. If you (or anybody else) think that she's posting to get attention (more business), then they can feel free to hit the reply to moderator button and let the moderators determine if she's crossing the line with threADS or just having fun bantering with the members of this board. No doubt, the moderators know far more than we do about what is right or wrong for this board.

Just live and let live. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Another great post from a wonderful sweet and kind gentleman , you and I both have been around a lot longer than some of these so called seasoned hobbiest..we've seen it all you and I , and it never seizes to amaze me the lengths people will go to , to be just hateful , and like I was just told earlier opinions are like assholes everybody has one, and I choose to ignore the meanness and keep on doing what I do best..
.I've been privileged to meet some awesome people in my 12 years of being a TOP provider and honey you are one of them..and Amy thanks for the call and kind words , Now let's have fun....