Fantasy

Have anyone fantasized or experienced some action in a newly constructed home, not your home but rather a newly constructed home in a community? How was it? Was it thrilling knowing that you could get caught in the action? Or rather enjoyable doing it in a no furniture no blinds home? Would be interesting to hear from both people who have actually experienced such an act and others that fantasize of it.
This is a favorite fantasy of mine, but have never done it. I love the smell of new lumber, it's smells so manly. Gotta love Home Depot too. :)
It's better in a model home with a bed. Leave the comforter pulled back with a big wet spot. Then when the next couple come through they can see it.just imagine some Sunday afternoon some young innocent couple talking about cabnits and closets. They walk imto the bedroom and get confronted by the perversion. Then at some point some classy realtor gets to clean up your cum stain.... That was years ago and I still grin when I think about it.
I have been in construction all of my life.
My dad was a Superintendeent and I took care of the model homes.
I have done it in model homes new homes and I have been caught a couple of times.
It is not what you think, but it is a rush....
Fucking splinters are a a bitch.