whats best?

So before I even new what eccie was first starting out on my own ( i worked for an agency) I was a spinner and didnt enjoy my job half as much as I do now.
Yet I had great reviews. As soon as I became a provider on here they became mixed reviews and then soon after I was known as a YMMV.
I had a client tell me once he has seen 10s with a 2 star service mainly b/c they rest on their looks. So my question is would you rather have 5* service from a thick and curvy provider maybe 5 or 6 on a scale from 1-10 or a 2* service from a 10? I think its a good question and I would love to hear all points of view.
Some are here for the looks...

Some are here for the service...

Some are here for a balance of both...

The best times I've had were with someone that had that balance.
I agree totally with EA. You need balance. Bad service just doesnt work regardless of looks but ok service with 10+++ eye candy looks and body and a nympho sexxxy personality would be my preference but the key is finding that right balance
I'll take 4.5-5 star performance with 8.5-10 on looks...won't PAY for anything else...

Will never understand why some guys pay money to compromise on one or the other...
Sorry, if you really are 5'7", you were never a spinner.
Sorry, if you really are 5'7", you were never a spinner. Originally Posted by enderwiggin
okay... so spinner is not just skinny? Its skinny and short? I am just asking. I was 5 7 and 120 130 lbs. I was thinner but I had no booty.
But, did you have tits?
But, did you have tits? Originally Posted by dearhunter
I did but I have to say they are much nicer now
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=spinner Originally Posted by enderwiggin

Got it lol. Learn something new everyday
A spinner to me is 5'7... don't think the term is reserved for short girls. Just girls you can spin...
A spinner to me is 5'7... don't think the term is reserved for short girls. Just girls you can spin... Originally Posted by SkirtChaser
okay, this isn't true. I can spin and I am NOT a spinner by definition at all
I have gotten 5 star service from some ladies with a little meat on their bones and 1 star service from raving foxes. It is all about attitude in my mind.
Its looks+ attitude
I prefer both but if performance is lacking the session's no good no matter how great the looks.